What's new

After cancelled concert in India, Ghulam Ali says he is very hurt, says Pakistani singer

you should be happy that other indians are here. Owners of this website will become this if we leave PDF.
FROUD-TIPPER.jpg
:lol: and one more thing. it's not shamelessness thing. it's Conquring your Thing we are coming to your site and trolling you for ages. and you can do anything except winning :lol: really Ghar main ghus ke mar rahe hain. :lol:

oh the irony... look like your photo i can nderstand i know inbreeding have some serious side effects :lol:
I understand you are bitter, but if your sister is also your mother, that's not Pakistanis fault .

Not usually a fan of political parties getting involved in cultural events but thought they made a good point in the sense that you either treat Pakistan as a friend or enemy, this double standards is sending out mixed messages and undermining India's position.

You don't see the US inviting AQ or Taliban singers to perform in their country.

Not usually a fan of political parties getting involved in cultural events but thought they made a good point in the sense that you either treat Pakistan as a friend or enemy, this double standards is sending out mixed messages and undermining India's position.

You don't see the US inviting AQ or Taliban singers to perform in their country.

thankfully, not all indian politicians are like some hateful and ultra-nationalistic indian pdf members.

thankfully, not all indian politicians are like some hateful and ultra-nationalistic indian pdf members.
Give me an alternative then or do you like seeing your fellow Indians slaughtered on the streets of your nation?

Dude they consider singing haram and a big sin! :rofl:
Forgive me sir, it was meant to be a very loose analogy for this situation. On any level of scrutiny my example is clearly flawed.

Back
Top Bottom