What's new

After cancelled concert in India, Ghulam Ali says he is very hurt, says Pakistani singer

Next year even bangladesh will have better economy than you bhikharis...:lol:

Seriously..the current generation of pakistan is a bunch of loosers who have brought the country into deeep SH!t...shame on you

lugta hay bahr gali main loog kharey hain to isey shitney ka moqa nehe mila aaj

A mullah froma bhikhari country detected. Go and bomb

On a side note if you google positive news about pakistan and type 'booming pakistan' , google corrcts it says did you mean 'bombing pakistan' :lol:

Why Thank you dear :smitten:
Its been said many times before from hot indian girls that im a Pakistani

sex-bomb-77605030.jpg

& your correct we are Booming down below unlike your country fellows who the BBC did a special report on as they where too small for a condom :o::cry:

quote-is-that-a-gun-in-your-pocket-or-are-you-just-glad-to-see-me-mae-west-311687.jpg

No Gun Baby just Natural Pakistani Booming .
Send me a Pic sweety :smitten:

Paise khud ki mehnat se aaye hai p@ki...you guys are amazing, you have the reputation of getting your @ss wooped internationally...you are treated like terrorists all over the world but still have audacity to compare with Indians who are probably among most respected people in the world

no no we dont compare with India, heck we would rather compare our self with mokeys than Indians, they at least know not to shit where they eat.

Paise khud ki mehnat se aaye hai p@ki...you guys are amazing, you have the reputation of getting your @ss wooped internationally...you are treated like terrorists all over the world but still have audacity to compare with Indians who are probably among most respected people in the world

is pasey ka faida jub shit kerney ke lye gali ka kona doondh raha hota hay.

abe benchod tere logo ko in muslimo ne sirf balatkar kar ne ke lie hi muslamaan banaya tha. no doubt you creatures are final result of these rapists :lol:

hahah aa gya na apni kameeni asliat pe, troll ker na merey monkey ke backey, abhi to trolling shru huey hay. tum to aaj bhi apni ma behno ko rape ker rehey ho

lol...A pakistani with half the population having no access to toilet and per capita income equal to bangladesh aND only country with polio along with Afghanistan....and the country with hours of loadsheding even in the capital city....having a reputation of terrorists across the world...is trying to mock an Indian (highly respected community across the globe)

its all fine, but we dont wake up early in the morning and whole family go on toilet search expedition.
dont worry about our per capita, we still eat better than you.

lol bhikhari pakistani abusing..showing his terrorist instincts...as expected froma violent terrorist race

lol a bhikhari with per capita income equal to bangladesh and from a terrroist race is showing auqat to an Indian :lol: good lord

arey mere bundar ki shakal waley, you will give up all your money just to have one shade lighter skin
adds: and one inch bigger dick...ch ch ch

it's gym paare i know bhooka nanga **** inbreeder like you can not understan
Its Jim Pyaare :rofl::rofl: you know ???:D:D bhooka nanga :D

:rofl::rofl: Gay Indian :D Cant you stop talking about Jim :lol:

Does he stick a Parashu up your Bum and then feed you in bed

Last edited:
@Parashu bahi lagta hai is bhikhari terrorist ke ghar loadshedding hoga...tabhi itna garam ho raha hai

mera blacky bhikhari pakistani...I am already lighter....not like your sindhi mujahirs :lol:
@Parashu bahi lagta hai is bhikhari terrorist ke ghar loadshedding hoga...tabhi itna garam ho raha hai

mera blacky bhikhari pakistani...I am already lighter....not like your sindhi mujahirs :lol:

arrey merey piyarey bandroo Parashu bahi kya poochata hay mujh se pooch

Bhikhari pakistani with per capita income equal to bangladesh are proud of their fair baloch people who are probably one of the most illiterate people....and they look down upon majority of sindhi who are ugky blacky like hell but are educated...no wonder they are called a beggar country :lol:

Bhikhari terrorist with per capita income equal to bangladesh....kya aapki batti gul hai? You have loadshedding?

its funny bhikari Pakistan dont look bhikari, rich hindustani look bhikari
arrey ye jeena bhi koi jeena hay lalu

Bhikhari pakistani with per capita income equal to bangladesh are proud of their fair baloch people who are probably one of the most illiterate people....and they look down upon majority of sindhi who are ugky blacky like hell but are educated...no wonder they are called a beggar country :lol:

Bhikhari terrorist with per capita income equal to bangladesh....kya aapki batti gul hai? You have loadshedding?

oops aap to canada me baithe ho after going through all those nude frisking in canadian airport with danda up ypur @ss literally...dard hua tha?

tujhay dandey ki kia fikar hay, tujhay apni zaban dalni thi kya?
no one would be able to tell which one is my ***

you have to understan it's side effect of Inbreeding. as you can see they are white but their faces look like turds...

Does Jim stick a Parashu up you or do you stick it up him or do you stick it up each other ?
Do you lick it like a chocolate ice lolly ??.
GayBoy loves talking about Turd :rofl:
Fisherman talk about fish
Mechanic talk about Cars
Carpenter talks about woodwork but
Parashu talks about Shit :rofl:

tu bhi bachabaz hai kya, mullhe terrorist

m taking a break...goin to get some eggroll for myself...and I will troll these bhikhari terrorists while eating the delicious egg roll...while these bhikaris would be dripping in sweat due to loadshedding :lol:

brb

mere bandroo tera parachu bhai to bhag gya lolololol
ab teri akely ki loon ga

tu bhi bachabaz hai kya, mullhe terrorist

m taking a break...goin to get some eggroll for myself...and I will troll these bhikhari terrorists while eating the delicious egg roll...while these bhikaris would be dripping in sweat due to loadshedding :lol:

brb

LMFAS egg roll is your delicious food, freaking rich you are
hahahahaha
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
luta hay sarey pasey skin whitening cream ke khurch ho gye
dont eat in front of the mirror, bhuk urh jaye gi apni kali kalooti shakal daikh ke

Mumbai's loss is Kolkota and Delhi's gain

Ghulam Ali accepts Mamata’s invite - The Times of India
Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee on Thursday invited ustad Ghulam Ali to perform in Kolkata, only a day after a threat by Shiv Sena scuppered his October 9 concert in Mumbai. The ghazal maestro was touched and told TOI: "Hum toh mohabbat ke liye aate hain... Unki yeh daawat hum zaroor kabul karenge (I come here because of the love I get. I will surely accept her invitation)."

AAP govt invites Pakistani ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali to perform in Delhi, says 'music has no boundaries' - Firstpost

New Delhi: The Arvind Kejriwal government on Thursday invited Pakistani singer Ghulam Ali to perform in the national capital after his concert in Mumbai was cancelled due to the Shiv Sena threatening to disrupt it. The AAP government justified the move saying "music has no boundaries".
Delhi Culture Minister Kapil Mishra tweeted that the Pakistani singer is welcome to come to Delhi to perform.

Mumbai's loss is Kolkota and Delhi's gain

Ghulam Ali accepts Mamata’s invite - The Times of India
Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee on Thursday invited ustad Ghulam Ali to perform in Kolkata, only a day after a threat by Shiv Sena scuppered his October 9 concert in Mumbai. The ghazal maestro was touched and told TOI: "Hum toh mohabbat ke liye aate hain... Unki yeh daawat hum zaroor kabul karenge (I come here because of the love I get. I will surely accept her invitation)."

AAP govt invites Pakistani ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali to perform in Delhi, says 'music has no boundaries' - Firstpost

New Delhi: The Arvind Kejriwal government on Thursday invited Pakistani singer Ghulam Ali to perform in the national capital after his concert in Mumbai was cancelled due to the Shiv Sena threatening to disrupt it. The AAP government justified the move saying "music has no boundaries".
Delhi Culture Minister Kapil Mishra tweeted that the Pakistani singer is welcome to come to Delhi to perform.
After 400% hike in salary AAP needs ghazal concert to entertain themselves, Kaam gaya tail lene.

Back
Top Bottom