What's new

After cancelled concert in India, Ghulam Ali says he is very hurt, says Pakistani singer

kYnILPi.png
Still I would say not to touch his level by not allowing him to perform in front of kafirs... Let us proof that kaafirs are better human than his ilk of pure race.....

Problem is Pakistanis have short memory.
Some of us forgetting india is our enemy.
They need some *** kicking to refresh thier memory.
I am happy indians are doing this to our artists.

Pure Drivel.

Pakistani public memory is IRRELEVANT. What they think matters to nobody in this world. Not even to your own "Establishment".

Stop pretending as if you matter. You don't.

Pure Drivel.

Pakistani public memory is IRRELEVANT. What they think matters to nobody in this world. Not even to your own "Establishment".

Stop pretending as if you matter. You don't.
we matter thats why you are here in this Pakistani forum.
that why you quote me.
other you could just ignore my post.
haha
and what you think i dont fucking care.

common and normal pakistanis ve been paying and going to pay the price for the agenda carried forward by pakistani army and isi...Pak cricket board has already seen that.....

When in Rome u cant mess with Romans...and when in South Asia..u cant mess with India!

you should be happy that other indians are here. Owners of this website will become this if we leave PDF.
FROUD-TIPPER.jpg
:lol: and one more thing. it's not shamelessness thing. it's Conquring your Thing we are coming to your site and trolling you for ages. and you can do anything except winning :lol: really Ghar main ghus ke mar rahe hain. :lol:

oh the irony... look like your photo i can nderstand i know inbreeding have some serious side effects :lol:

Ouch!!

I hope he is paying taxes in India and Pakistan, if he do pay tax in Pakistan I'd not want money earned in India go to Non state actors.

As I always say Indians=shameless . They always try to wiggle their way into places where they are not wanted to spread their filth and disease. No self-respect even when abused and treated like $hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
these pakis thinks that they are some kind of superpowers.
unlike these inbredding creatures i am receiving best in class Education for one of the biggest Collage in my state. i go to gym, eat healthy and i even took Special Training from private institute. (i want to join IA for fre months and kill some Pakis):D i am a modern guy but still i have maintained my roots. and i will die for my country,,Race,cilillization if i hate to. our government is loser, we are not. :)
ha ha bhai aaj to main ban ho ne se pahle in logo ki puri maar dunga :lol:

mere saathi, keyboard solder, aap na tricolor is forum main uucha hi rakna. i am going down. :lol:

Long live India
India.gif

All Indians have acute inferiority complexes but your case is worst than most. So what's the point of your chest thumping statements above. Among other things Indians are ugly, they don't know how to talk properly, they have really bad manners, they have no self respect or respect for others, they have very poor personal hygiene, they have no sense of honor or self-respect, they are deceptive.

these pakis thinks that they are some kind of superpowers.
unlike these inbredding creatures i am receiving best in class Education for one of the biggest Collage in my state. i go to gym, eat healthy and i even took Special Training from private institute. (i want to join IA for fre months and kill some Pakis):D i am a modern guy but still i have maintained my roots. and i will die for my country,,Race,cilillization if i hate to. our government is loser, we are not. :)
ha ha bhai aaj to main ban ho ne se pahle in logo ki puri maar dunga :lol:

mere saathi, keyboard solder, aap na tricolor is forum main uucha hi rakna. i am going down. :lol:

Long live India
India.gif

LOL about you go Gym the only JIM you go to is your Boyfriend Jim who gives you special training from private institution :rofl::rofl: is that what you call your bedroom :rofl:
Jims Ladoos are not eating healthy :lol:

bfe9aa3ea15eeb95dcb609bcb989ba7b.jpg

Go Away Nasty :o:

U and rest of indians here ,if u have some iota of shame left then leave this website.
Btw u are a multiple id if banned ranvir sena. Now when we kick u out ,u crawl back in here with multi. Such classlessness is never seen amongst pakistanis and other nationalities here. So much for no pakistani on our land and look how they throng pakistani sites. Some sense of self respect is badly missing amogst some ppl. Badly missing.

@Akheilos look at their state ,they are glued to this site like flies drop on garbage and they are rejoicing over their psycho rss blocking pak singer. Such psychopaths.

They are shameless I agree with you but Ain't it owner of this website fault that he welcome them. Secondly all those who talk about Aman ka tamasha should learn from this incident. You are not welcome in their land. They spit on Pakistani legends.

you have to understan it's side effect of Inbreeding. as you can see they are white but their faces look like turds...

only an Indian can make another Indian feel better about them self. So if they are white why arent you kissing their asses :)
thats the Indian cultural heritage

you dont need to go look for friendship of Afghanistan and Iran, try Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal or Bhutan....oh wait...even they hate you

They are shameless I agree with you but Ain't it owner of this website fault that he welcome them. Secondly all those who talk about Aman ka tamasha should learn from this incident. You are not welcome in their land. They spit on Pakistani legends.
Oh ghulam ali got it right. Nodoubt. Its these indians' attitude was surprising on one hand they are rejoicing ,on the second...they are here.

Talking about booming pakistan, the difference between Pakistan's and Bangladesh's per capita income is less than $90...

We treat Bangladeshis as untouchable dirty dogs....time to treat poor bhikhari pakistanis same :lol:

Pakistani legend? They are no more than bhikharis here...legend my @ss

Back
Top Bottom