What's new

Pakistani & Chinese air forces kick off, Shaheen III (2014) exercise.

Side-Winder

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Posted on 2014-05-06

ISLAMABAD (Online): A Chinese air force contingent arrived in Pakistan on Monday for a joint drill. The drill, code-named \"Shaheen (Eagle)-3,\" will be held at the Rafiqui air base in the northeastern province of Punjab, reported Xinhua. The joint training, part of the exchange and cooperation programs between the two air forces, is expected to strengthen the friendly and cooperative relationship, the Chinese Defense Ministry said in a statement. The first such drill was held in Pakistan in March 2011, and the second in China\'s western Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region last August.

Chinese contingent arrives in Pakistan

well I think probably JF will fly with them ,, I think they might do some flight test of JF blk 2 ?!

Their is no inducted squadron of block2 and you are talking about flight testing in combat exercise. Don't you think there might be some problems with this?

I don't think there is any kind of rule that you can not do flight testing , plus jf blk2 is almost developed , first batch will be handed over to PAF somewhere around june ...

I don't think there is any kind of rule that you can not do flight testing , plus jf blk2 is almost developed , first batch will be handed over to PAF somewhere around june ...

Flight testing is mostly done in house by the inducting airforce or the manufacturer. I have never heard of it happening in combat exercises. Have you?

Flight testing is mostly done in house by the inducting airforce or the manufacturer. I have never heard of it happening in combat exercises. Have you?

not really , just making a guess :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom