What's new

China and Pakistan to hold joint Air Force exercises

lolz man you are over estimating USA :coffee: j-20 is example china is far far advance then block-52

It's not about stealing tech or anything ridiculous like that, it's about comparison. The US fears that any such comparison will help China measure up to how far it has come along, and how far it still needs to go in order for it to compete against the US evenly.

Besides, the J-20 is still far from complete.

F-16 never participate in any exercise except domestic or western exercises. I suspect that only JF-17s will be used in these exercises.

I really hope the JF-17 are involved at full scale in full combat confirmations!
Need to utilize such exercises to test its limits, weapons evaluation and stuff! Will love to hear some live firing news about JF-17 from this exercise and hope they use full operation combat squadron aircraft not mere display performances!

If we want to build upon this aircraft of ours, it is these exercise that are going to help. Not our marketing and discussion in this forum alone. We talk all day about the capabilities and status of JF-17 with PAF but we do not have much to show for. I hope this exercise do bring some good news (bad news for enemies of our country)

Please don't quote JF17 with LCA. FOC is just an excuse, you believe that ****?

Yes i do believe that shyte which means the whole flight envelope has not yet been opened. Doing something reckless like participation in international war games means doing unconventional maneuvers that might sometimes put the aircraft into an uncontrollable spin from which sometimes the pilot cannot eject as the altitude might be too low. For example a spin in the yaw axis might sometimes prove fatal to the pilot or his career.

An aircraft without an FOC being sent to participate in an international war game is kind of unheard of. Could you please shed some light on this?

Whether its cleared for it or not, it is never publicised. Its their job, they know what to do and when.
Things here are not like India where even the flight hours of LCA are updated for public on daily basis. :rolleyes:

Whether its cleared for it or not, it is never publicised. Its their job, they know what to do and when.
Things here are not like India where even the flight hours of LCA are updated for public on daily basis. :rolleyes:

I just clarified it with the Mod as I did not know if the aircraft was fit to go for international air exercises. If it does then the FOC has already been given This will clear all my doubts of JF 17 having it's FOC or not.

I just clarified it with the Mod as I did not know if the aircraft was fit to go for international air exercises. If it does then the FOC has already been given This will clear all my doubts of JF 17 having it's FOC or not.

Well recently a few months back, it participated in SAFFRON BANDIT exercise, so i can assure you that its fit for another one and would have been given FOC.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-...tirole-fighter-thread-5-a-43.html#post4437299

Well recently a few months back, it participated in SAFFRON BANDIT exercise, so i can assure you that its fit for another one and would have been given FOC.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-...tirole-fighter-thread-5-a-43.html#post4437299

Even the LCA participated in a domestic air exercises and dropped few LGBs. It did not even have it's IOC. That is why participation in international air exercises means that the aircraft has explored it's flight envelope fully and is ready to do complex maneuvers.

China and Pakistan forever and ever, we have the same destiny and our future is set to be together. This unprecedented friendship between two countries has turned out to be a brotherhood relationship deeper than the ocean, higher than the mountains.........

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom