What's new

China and Pakistan to hold joint Air Force exercises

Away from the country? In an alien base? I don't think so.

From Janes - The Chinese jets were Su-27s.

RUGa7.png

i hope china use su-30 and paf will use both jf-17 thunder and mirage III
may be during this exercise jf-17 thunder refuel in air

From Janes - The Chinese jets were Su-27s.

RUGa7.png

Not a mention about exercises in a foreign air base. That is what keps me skeptical. If the Sino-Pak exercise as mentioned by the article in xinjian has JF 17s participating in a complete DACT then the JF 17s have gotten it's FOC without deployment of the BVR. If not they are waiting for the BVR integration to give the FOC. Correct me if I am wrong.

China is not alien country rather parents country :D

Well it might be the parent country but Xinjiang is not a base that has the infrastructure to support the JF 17. If there is a problem then a lot of heads will roll and the blame game will start. Loss of an aircraft will send many heads rolling because of premature induction into the forces.

Not a mention about exercises in a foreign air base. That is what keps me skeptical. If the Sino-Pak exercise as mentioned by the article in xinjian has JF 17s participating in a complete DACT then the JF 17s have gotten it's FOC without deployment of the BVR. If not they are waiting for the BVR integration to give the FOC. Correct me if I am wrong.

Well it might be the parent country but Xinjiang is not a base that has the infrastructure to support the JF 17. If there is a problem then a lot of heads will roll and the blame game will start. Loss of an aircraft will send many heads rolling because of premature induction into the forces.

bhai tu q tension le raha hai, jahaz girta hai to girnay de na. yaha FOC k bagair bhe kam chal jata hai.
Bus khush ho ja or tension nai le. :D

bhai tu q tension le raha hai, jahaz girta hai to girnay de na. yaha FOC k bagair bhe kam chal jata hai.
Bus khush ho ja or tension nai le. :D

Just wanted to know if the JFT has got it's FOC and full flight envelope opened man. Have been having this doubt. Wanted this biord to do a complete vertical loop. Wouldnt you want that to happen?

Reasonable practice session for joint missions for common goal in Middle east and global affairs

KARACHI: The Pakistan Air Force contingent comprising Mirage and F-7 PG aircraft, combat pilots and ground technical crew left for China to participate in the joint Air Exercise “Shaheen-II”. The exercise will be conducted between PAF and PLAAF (People’s Liberation Army Air Force) from 03 to 22 September, 2013.

It is a historic event as it is the first time that the Air Force of any country would be participating in a joint Air Exercise in Chinese air space. The first exercise of this series “Shaheen-I” took place in March 2011 in Pakistan at an operational Air Base of Pakistan Air Force.

The prime objective of the exercise is to excel in the air combat capability with focus on Air Power employment in any future conflict. Pakistan Air Force conducts such exercises on regular intervals both inland and abroad. Air Exercise “Shaheen-II” will provide an opportunity to combat crew of both the Air Forces to acquaint themselves with applied tactics of air power in near real scenario.

Pakistan Air Force emphasizes the combat training of its air and ground crew and regularly undertakes air exercises with allied air forces. These exercises not only play a vital role in honing the combat skills of PAF air crew but also enable them to learn the latest air power employment strategies in complex theatres of warfare.

The Pakistan Air Force has been participating in a number of international air exercises with some of the best air forces of the world, including United States Air Force (USAF), Italian Air Force, Turkish Air Force (TuAF) and air forces of other allied countries.

PAF contingent leaves for china to participate in joint air exercise - The Lahore Times

Just wanted to know if the JFT has got it's FOC and full flight envelope opened man. Have been having this doubt. Wanted this biord to do a complete vertical loop. Wouldnt you want that to happen?

no, JFT hasn't got FOC...and i think that's the reason it's not joining other jets in these excercises...

Till the end of 2012, 61 JF-17's were delivered / assembled according to SIPRI. One out these crashed. 60 remain ... Still they are yet to decide which one will be the third JF-17 squadron. :hitwall:

@Aeronaut .. Keep getting us those kind of articles which aren't available on the net..We really like to read such stuff .. :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom