What's new

China and Pakistan to hold joint Air Force exercises

technology my give an edge, but dont underestimate chinese technology.

Hey man do not tell me about Chinese technology.

A simple question to you. China produces so many cars. How many Chinese brand you know or use in Pakistan?

I have seen the maneuvers of J 10. It is no match against F 16.

Hey man do not tell me about Chinese technology.

A simple question to you. China produces so many cars. How many Chinese brand you know or use in Pakistan?

I have seen the maneuvers of J 10. It is no match against F 16.
Only seen it? or have you ever had a chance to fly chinese tech :)

Only seen it? or have you ever had a chance to fly chinese tech :)

No man I am not a Chinese pilot and so as most of the PDF members. We discuss the issue based on our perceptions build over a period of time from what we read, what we show and what we discuss. I have seen J 10 flying so as eurofighter, rafale, and F 16. I can only say that there is no match in performance.

No man I am not a Chinese pilot and so as most of the PDF members. We discuss the issue based on our perceptions build over a period of time from what we read, what we show and what we discuss. I have seen J 10 flying so as eurofighter, rafale, and F 16. I can only say that there is no match in performance.

Paper information is not always right :)

Paper information is not always right :)

But I have only the paper information (And youtube) source available with me. So I will believe that. As you said, if you have flown it you can believe that. But you need to fly other stuff also to compare which is batter.

But I have only the paper information (And youtube) source available with me. So I will believe that. As you said, if you have flown it you can believe that. But you need to fly other stuff also to compare which is batter.

I did imply a comparison :)

KARACHI: The Pakistan Air Force contingent comprising Mirage and F-7 PG aircraft, combat pilots and ground technical crew left for China to participate in the joint Air Exercise “Shaheen-II”. The exercise will be conducted between PAF and PLAAF (People’s Liberation Army Air Force) from 03 to 22 September, 2013."

The Lahore Times Read more: PAF contingent leaves for china to participate in joint air exercise - The Lahore Times
Follow us: @lhrtimes on Twitter | lhrtimes.tcom on Facebook

So the JF 17 has not left for exercises as claimed by Aeronaut. This is what I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom