What's new

Pakistani-born US woman pleads guilty to bitcoin fraud to help IS

Every other house hold of Pakistan sent young men to Syria.
They cross Pakistan border with Iran, Iraq visa but go directly on civil war, where they kill babies labeled as Sunni children.
Shove your sectarian bullshit up your rear. I am sick of your Shia/Sunni thing. People like you are the hand maidens of the Jews that you complain so much about. All I am interested is no Pakistan of whatever religion or sect does not get involved other's fights and if they must - they go to Kashmir to fight the Indian Army.

Please tag me too sir.
Will do. You certainly bring a level of discourse that basic amoebaic life forms like @BATMAN singularly lack.

You are very. very mistaken my friend. Pakistani natationalism is very weak. Plastic countries that were made 40 years ago like UAE have stronger nationalism. Majority of Pakistan's are religo-nationalists. That is they are invested in Islam and Muslim ummah. Syria, Rohingya, Palestine takes the lead anytime for Pakistani's when actually it has zero to do with the state of Pakistan. In Yorkshire a Syrian boy was attacked by bullies. I reckon we are going to have a riot by tomorrow. Who by? I bet 99% Pakistan's who are bent in pain about the attack but not peep about thousands of rapes and killing in Kashmir.
Well depends who you talk to. Most Pakistanis I have been around with care about Pakistanis first before worrying about others from other countries.

I do not care about Arabs or Persians or Middle Easterners. For me Pakistanis come before other peoples from other countries.

Pakistanis who ditched Pakistani culture in the west might as well call themselves Arabs lol @Indus Pakistan
Hahaha! Very funny. I say I am Pakistani. I am no Arab. lol.

Every other house hold of Pakistan sent young men to Syria.
They cross Pakistan border with Iran, Iraq visa but go directly on civil war, where they kill babies labeled as Sunni children.
What about fighting in Kashmir. Why don't our men fight in that conflict that actually matter to us.

Why fights in someone's else's conflict. Syria, Palestine, and Afghanistan are not our problems.

:lol: Hahaha as if the Arabs, Persians, Turks, Uzbeks, or Tajiks give a damn for Pakistanis. :lol:

Pakistanis need to look for Pakistani people first before worrying about others. :lol:

A Pakistani-born American woman has acknowledged her role in defrauding numerous financial institutions in a bitcoin scheme to help the militant Islamic State (IS) group.

Prosecutors say Zoobia Shahnaz, a naturalised US citizen living on Long Island, pleaded guilty in federal court in Central Islip on Monday to providing material support to a foreign terrorist organisation.

The 27-year-old was charged with laundering bitcoin and wiring money to the IS group. After quitting her job, she was stopped at Kennedy Airport last year attempting to fly to Pakistan.

Shahnaz's lawyer has said she was trying to help Syrian refugees.

She faces up to 20 years in prison.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1447972/p...o1fJjU9Vl7tNX3ZLuzgpjd0AOgT7BNeBlzc7pEaI0q0FI

What a talented woman. Love you my lady. :yahoo:

Another Aafia Siddiqui case with her millions of terror admirers.
Even though ISIS has killed more muslims than anything else.. amen to JDAMs blowing her friends up and her ending up in guantanamo or something.

Shove your sectarian bullshit up your rear. I am sick of your Shia/Sunni thing. People like you are the hand maidens of the Jews that you complain so much about. All I am interested is no Pakistan of whatever religion or sect does not get involved other's fights and if they must - they go to Kashmir to fight the Indian Army.

Will do. You certainly bring a level of discourse that basic amoebaic life forms like @BATMAN singularly lack.

Sectarian crap was largely a Arab thing before the wonders of Pan-Arabism and Wahhabism came to Pakistans shores

A Pakistani-born American woman has acknowledged her role in defrauding numerous financial institutions in a bitcoin scheme to help the militant Islamic State (IS) group.

Prosecutors say Zoobia Shahnaz, a naturalised US citizen living on Long Island, pleaded guilty in federal court in Central Islip on Monday to providing material support to a foreign terrorist organisation.

The 27-year-old was charged with laundering bitcoin and wiring money to the IS group. After quitting her job, she was stopped at Kennedy Airport last year attempting to fly to Pakistan.

Shahnaz's lawyer has said she was trying to help Syrian refugees.

She faces up to 20 years in prison.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1447972/p...o1fJjU9Vl7tNX3ZLuzgpjd0AOgT7BNeBlzc7pEaI0q0FI

you get what you deserve

Type of Nationalism lacking in Pak sadly

Because Nationalism was hijacked by religious fanatics with the help of State. Pakistan needs Centrist secular nationalism, we have tried experiments with Mullah style governments and left wing clowns like PPP, all they have done is divide Pakistani society and have turned it into a hellhole for anyone with a different opinion.

Because Nationalism was hijacked by religious fanatics with the help of State. Pakistan needs Centrist secular nationalism, we have tried experiments with Mullah style governments and left wing clowns like PPP, all they have done is divide Pakistani society and have turned it into a hellhole for anyone with a different opinion.

I dont know about Secularism would work but any centrism or a balance than the status quo of Mullahs and Feudals is better we need something in the lines like Indonesia and Malaysia Nationalism but at same time with Islamic values

ISPR needs to come with awesome nationalistic beats some of the old 80s and 70s songs had good tunes but the new ones are meh

The more Pakistan is pre-occupied with an Islamic identity, the less chance it has of developing a national identity.

Ever.

Cheers, Doc

The more Pakistan is pre-occupied with an Islamic identity, the less chance it has of developing a national identity.

Ever.

Cheers, Doc

Considering that the Objectives Resolution was passed from the very beginning, I would say that whatever has been cobbled together for a national identity seems to be working well enough for its purposes for Pakistan, the odd Zoobia or Aafia or Faisal notwithstanding.

Back
Top Bottom