What's new

Pakistani-born US woman pleads guilty to bitcoin fraud to help IS

Shove your sectarian bullshit up your rear. I am sick of your Shia/Sunni thing. People like you are the hand maidens of the Jews that you complain so much about. All I am interested is no Pakistan of whatever religion or sect does not get involved other's fights and if they must - they go to Kashmir to fight the Indian Army.

Will do. You certainly bring a level of discourse that basic amoebaic life forms like @BATMAN singularly lack.

you are now on my ignore list, hater.

Last edited:
Why are you calling me a_____e??

I thought you were a poster with potential.

@waz @Arsalan

Cheers, Doc

He will go far on PDF, if past record is anything to go by.

On topic, does anyone know when the sentencing hearing is going to be?

Last edited:
Why are you calling me a--------------??

I thought you were a poster with potential.

@waz @Arsalan

Cheers, Doc
Why would you quote such a post and leave the 5hit part in it?? WHY WHY!!

PLEASE,,, do not quote or at least edit out the problem part!! Dont make us work on two posts where we can do with sorting out one. Please!

He will go far on PDF, if past record is anything to go by.

On topic, does anyone know when the sentencing hearing is going to be?
Any examples you can quote? :)
TTA, TTC, MODS?

Dont even quote, work out the number, compare to those who have been restricted to a regular member! you will get an idea.

Do not blame the forum of the things that you are ok with on other places sir, YOU at least should be better than that.

PLEASE,,, do not quote or at least edit out the problem part!! Dont make us work on two posts where we can do with sorting out one. Please!

No one works on reports.

Being brutally honest here.

I've reported scores. They remain.

I tag Was. Sometimes he responds.

Oscar never does. And now the word on the street is that "he" is three.

Cheers, Doc

No one works on reports.

Being brutally honest here.

I've reported scores. They remain.

I tag Was. Sometimes he responds.

Oscar never does. And now the word on the street is that "he" is three.

Cheers, Doc
you are not being brutally honest, just being brutal!!

I myself am handling 40-60 reports per day!! :cry:
Everyone on MODs team try to get on to this task as quickly as possible but we all have our day jobs and families so it may take a day or two sometimes. Keep faith in the system and try to help it work better!! :tup:

Edit: Just to share, i just have some 20 reported posts right now, will get done with these in next half an hour or so. :)

you are not being brutally honest, just being brutal!!

I myself am handling 40-60 reports per day!! :cry:
Everyone on MODs team try to get on to this task as quickly as possible but we all have our day jobs and families so it may take a day or two sometimes. Keep faith in the system and try to help it work better!! :tup:

Edit: Just to share, i just have some 20 reported posts right now, will get done with these in next half an hour or so. :)

Sorry man.

And thanks for being one of the good guys.

Cheers, Doc

Any examples you can quote? :)
TTA, TTC, MODS?

Dont even quote, work out the number, compare to those who have been restricted to a regular member! you will get an idea.

Do not blame the forum of the things that you are ok with on other places sir, YOU at least should be better than that.

I edited my quote as well, in case you missed it.

Officially, it is all good. I have no problems at all. I have no desire to be better or worse. :D

(BTW, I am not on any other forum for a long time now, except a few photos now and then on PW.)

=======================

On topic, the consequences of such actions by expatriates can be far and wide.

Last edited:
FFs?

Why did you not fcukin fly to Syria you b*tch????

Deeming her guilty even before knowing the truth. Like the true british cuck lord that you are. A lot of Pakistanis get charged with falsified terrorism charges in the tri-state area. But you would not know because a brown noser like you has his nose so far up the *** of white western people that you will base your decision on an article instead of trying to verify the story or facts.

GANDU

Back
Top Bottom