What's new

Pakistani Army Accused of Waziristan Killings of Civilians

Again the point being if you have not killed civilians, come clean.

if you have killed civilians, apologize,

p.s. its pretty hard thing to do i guess for our army to apologize to our people, for example they did never say apology to Laiba, the little girl they disabled by their firing, instead threatened the family !

We have a special law that governs THE ACCOUNTABILITY clause in the army. that is that they must hold themselves accountable to the law governing them. since you apparently have the belief that army doesnot hold itself accountable, and its more like a some dog unleashed,you want the parliament and judiciary to take on this? let me break it for you, DG FC balochistan was summoned by the court several times, he didnt appear, even when held for contempt, any guess why? because they think their actions are above law.

Just close down army institution and give this responsibility to your beloved Mullah Radio.

similarly its the war mongers and apologists from whom they get this confidence.. have some remorse, I again ask !

Yeah - I am war monger and want every talibani and their supporter dead because only this can settle the pain i felt when i was identifying and collecting the pieces of my sister, brother in law and 3 years old nephew - Internet zombi like you are free to shed tears over death of pig talibans.

You need to prove that those killed were innocent and in no way related to terrorism , before giving the title of "Murderer Army" to the defenders of the nation ..

lets begun with the names, army claims they were Uzbek, let us reveal their names and faces, is that asking to much?

Army taking desperate measures.

Typical Pak Army Response.

They only gonna make it harder for themselves.

I have said it before and will say it again, instead of going in details or this and that/that and this.

Its simple

Pak army is hardly perfect and the Talib!an are hardly perfect! both will recruit more people!

Lets see whoever gives up first (History tells me that Pak army will do).

Well they have stood firm like a stubborn in missing person case, am sure they can do the same here

Why anger??
See this is what i am talking about, standing firm behind the institution, and not just military but others too.
Do you want a solider to stand like a goon while his comrades are blown up into pieces?
Do you want a solider to turn away while his comrade is blown up and his orders are to stand down- just because some people are "Actualy Talking" to the terrorists
That is why they will never accept that those who got killed were civilians Sir they can't do it

Just close down army institution and give this responsibility to your beloved Mullah Radio.

pathetic rant to justify murder, and showing no remorse !

pathetic rant to justify murder, and showing no remorse !

lets begun with the names, army claims they were Uzbek, let us reveal their names and faces, is that asking to much?

You claim they were innocent civilians from Bannu , Tank etc ... So why dont u reveal their names , faces , NIC numbers etc. along with a few pictures from the "crime scene" so that PA can be held responsible ...??

You claim they were innocent civilians from Bannu , Tank etc ... So why dont u reveal their names , faces , NIC numbers etc. along with a few pictures from the "crime scene" so that PA can be held responsible ...??

yes for that i said let the media go to the no go areas. is that too hard for army?

Like PA will allow anyone to go even near that scene, So for that matter the PA should do the honors.

Your ethnicity doesn't matter - If you talk about talibani p!gs and support bombing them than you are posses Punjabi mentality hence Punjabi.

but i ahve proud history i am from balouch tribe and riyasti saraiki jawan
Recently your posts hardly make sense not that it did before.

yaar is se kya fark parta hai hum ne konsa halky se vote leny hain

yes for that i said let the media go to the no go areas. is that too hard for army?

Every major media house in the country has local correspondents in the tribal area .. (the so called media sources) .. why dont they share a few pics / evidence ... Bring "Objective Evidence" and then ask for PA trial ..

Yah - Angel descendent upon you to reveal that all were innocents

ever heard of a basic principle called innocent until proven guilty? here dozens of people are executed, and you want no argument or question be posed, no, we are not all dead, no, we are not all okay with blood on our hands, no, we are all not here to justify the wrong, some of us are here to stand up according to our conscience !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom