What's new

Pakistani Army Accused of Waziristan Killings of Civilians

Today in the afternoon,on receipt of confirmed intelligence of the terrorists busy preparing vehicle borne IEDs in one of their nearby hide out in Mir Ali in North Wazirastan Agency, security forces launched a search operation killing 10 more terrorists, reportedly most of them were Uzbek.

Eariler, 23 militants were killed in exchange of fire with security forces in North Waziristan Agency late last night. According to details, terrorists tried to ambush a convoy of security forces which was returning from Khajori post, where they had gone for rescue of 28 injured soldiers and evacuation of two shaheeds, who were attacked by a suicide bomber when they were offering prayer in a mosque within the post.

Security forces valiantly responded and encircled fleeing terrorists and inflicted heavy casualties on them. Firefight continued for some time which resulted into killing of 23 terrorists.In exchange of fire 3 security forces personnel were also injured.

It may also be mentioned here that on Wednesday 2 soldiers were critically injured when terrorists had planted 3 IEDs to target a security forces convoy and a post in North Wazirastan Agenc

Welcome to ISPR

well be my guest, take the bodies to the embassy. lets be truthful to nation for once maybe?

Should we do a dharna in front of their embassy for sending human drones? I also think we should be honest in how some things are comfortably ignored.

good kill militants or taliban as you say, not civilians. let there is accountability on the issue at hand, or atleast have a voice against a crime? have this much remorse, is not asking much?

I am not against accountability, but i don't buy propaganda as well. To call that crime, you first have to prove that. You are in assembly, you have FREE judiciary - use that to punish if someone is guilty. For me i better stick to statement of those who are at front line fighting with scums rather than cyber persons, or so called local sources telling someone on phones to tweet.

but i am not punjabi :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Your ethnicity doesn't matter - If you talk about talibani p!gs and support bombing them than you are posses Punjabi mentality hence Punjabi.

This is tricky.. This would be the second big incident of a large scale deaths caused by Pakistani Military mistake. I remember something about an air force bombing run that killed a lot of innocent civilians a couple years back..

let the murderer army prove its claim of killing terrorist and not local civilians. let the media into North Waziristan, a no go area?

You need to prove that those killed were innocent and in no way related to terrorism , before giving the title of "Murderer Army" to the defenders of the nation ..

Testimony of eyewitness Malak Gul Saleh Jan who witnessed the killings:

"They [the victims] were out to earn food for their children.The soldiers came after them... "
"... killed 25 of them in one restaurant. I testify to the whole of Pakistan that they were neither Taliban nor terrorists. They were "... only out to earn bread for their kids. Now the bodies are lying around. At least give us an opportunity to bury them....""Every child, every woman of Waziristan is crying today. I urge the government to recognize one single enemy here and then if...""... this restaurant owner or any one of those laborers stood up to defend him, then make an example of him. We have been in many Jirgas..""... with them[the government]. We tell the Tehsildar and the Tehsildar says, ‘I am powerless’. When I tell the Political Agent, he says..""‘I am powerless.’ If I tell the Corps Commander, he says, ‘I am powerless.’ Who is in power here after all?” -- Concluded

Courtesy: omar r quraishi ‏@omar_quraishi

Last edited:
I am not against accountability, but i don't buy propaganda as well. To call that crime, you first have to prove that. You are in assembly, you have FREE judiciary - use that to punish if someone is guilty. For me i better stick to statement of those who are at front line fighting with scums rather than cyber persons, or so called local sources telling someone on phones to tweet.

Your ethnicity doesn't matter - If you talk about talibani p!gs and support bombing them than you are posses Punjabi mentality hence Punjabi.

We have a special law that governs THE ACCOUNTABILITY clause in the army. that is that they must hold themselves accountable to the law governing them. since you apparently have the belief that army doesnot hold itself accountable, and its more like a some dog unleashed,you want the parliament and judiciary to take on this? let me break it for you, DG FC balochistan was summoned by the court several times, he didnt appear, even when held for contempt, any guess why? because they think their actions are above law. similarly its the war mongers and apologists from whom they get this confidence.. have some remorse, I again ask !

They can't sir this war was already started by Army under Musharraf on USA orders if this kind of things happen Army can't claim it Sir they can't it will destroy their reputation for ever
Well they have stood firm like a stubborn in missing person case, am sure they can do the same here

He will raise the issue and if he does Army should be ready to face it because this can increase anger against Army which is not good for Pakistan at all
Why anger??
See this is what i am talking about, standing firm behind the institution, and not just military but others too.
Do you want a solider to stand like a goon while his comrades are blown up into pieces?
Do you want a solider to turn away while his comrade is blown up and his orders are to stand down- just because some people are "Actualy Talking" to the terrorists

Why there is conflicting views over Army operations ?

Should we do a dharna in front of their embassy for sending human drones? I also think we should be honest in how some things are comfortably ignored.

Im sure you are not afraid of doing so?

Im on it with you nonetheless. lets see when you ask army to take out the bodies to the dead Uzbeks to officially protest?

but i have proud history i am from balouch tribe and riyasti saraiki jawan

Back
Top Bottom