What's new

Pakistani Army Accused of Waziristan Killings of Civilians

\why they were NOT involved in these activities before Afghan shit started ?

They are very much moderate people my dear.

You have kept them unprivileged. You had accommodated all the jehadis there and closed the boundaries from reach of city dwellers , you had allowed drugs there just to save your punjab and now no area is safe.

BTW your MNAs, politicians are heading rings of kidnapping, drug smuggling, ransom, car lifting, non-customs paid vehicles' illegal business.

Mein nei kiyaa kahaa thaaa ke aaap neiii fire mujhe par bhiii khoool diyaaa ? :cray:

Our Tribal Pukhtoons are the Best ! :kiss3:

The most Patriotic ! :pakistan:

Jana G .. Ghussa .. nahi karna.

As for your comments, look my family left NWFP after Afghans came in.
However that where concludes that locals did not have a passion for crime before.

I agree afghans industrialized and aggregated the problem many folds.

Are you a Pukhtoon ? :what:

I'll believe when I'll see some concrete proof, until then its just rumors or false reporting.

So should we believe army word who is known to cover up many of it's misdeeds? Most recently their botched attempt to take Orakzai agency and covering up their casualties?

I never understood, instead of using COBRA's to minimize civilian casualties and carry out pin point strikes, why always use blind shelling?

It's a bitter fact but I miss drones here. Hakeemullah mehsud taken out without single civilian causality despite him living in a dense civilian population , Haqqani elders taken out in Bannu without destroying nearby houses.
no no .. you belie WSJ .. who is a known patriot of Pakistan .. and has no influence over him whatsoever ..

Residents Say Military Took Lives of Dozens of Innocents After Militant Attack on Checkpoint

By:
SAEED SHAH
December 19, 2013

ISLAMABAD—Residents in Pakistan's troubled North Waziristan tribal region said Thursday that dozens of civilians were killed in an army operation following a suicide attack at a checkpoint, charges the Pakistani military rejected.

Local residents said that more than 20 men, mostly truck drivers, were shot dead at a restaurant, while shelling claimed several more lives, including women and children, as the army responded to Wednesday's deadly attack on its nearby outpost. Localized military operations continued through the night and into Thursday around the town of Mir Ali.

—Safdar Dawar contributed to this article.

Pakistani Army Accused of Waziristan Killings of Civilians - WSJ.com

Operation SearchLight Version 2.0?

20_12_2013_001_001.jpg

Over 30 killed in Mirali flare-up | ePaper | DAWN.COM

20_12_2013_001_001.jpg

Over 30 killed in Mirali flare-up | ePaper | DAWN.COM

no no .. you belie WSJ .. who is a known patriot of Pakistan .. and has no influence over him whatsoever ..

When army lied in 71, Their criminal silence when Indian encroached our lands of Siachen in 84. Army misled the Pakistani awam in 99, 2001, 2005,2006, 2011 Kamra base, 2012 Orakzai Operations, Agreement about Drone strikes

So do enlighten with a single instance where they spoke truth so we start believing Army, not WSJ

Mansur
Otajon
Spiro
Zafar
Farhod
Tohribek
Sardor
Otabek
Berdiyor
Aybek
Shuhrat
Akrom
Birame
Artur
Ilyos
Doniyor
Maruf
Halim
Jakhongir
Utkirbek

Mansur
Otajon
Spiro
Zafar
Farhod
Tohribek
Sardor
Otabek
Berdiyor
Aybek
Shuhrat
Akrom
Birame
Artur
Ilyos
Doniyor
Maruf
Halim
Jakhongir
Utkirbek

how amusing, didnt ask who visited your home last night for entertainment...

be reasonable, there is nothing wrong if "pak" army reveals identity of those who it killed...

Should we not ask the Uzbekistan government to also name their guests that were innocent casualties?

well be my guest, take the bodies to the embassy. lets be truthful to nation for once maybe?

yes yes hope your houses remain safe because its easy to make fun of others but fire reaches your own house than its hell

Imran Khan is an idiotic drunkard who just spouts BS on PDF all the time .. its best to ignore this fool

Employment, Education and Empathy is what they need.

how amusing, didnt ask who visited your home last night for entertainment...

be reasonable, there is nothing wrong if "pak" army reveals identity of those who it killed...

How they are expected to reveal identity of uzbek terrorists? And how you can say that killed have no connection with terrorism? Every terrorist have family, he doesn't drop from mars to plant bomb or do suicide attack. You think they were civilians, good bring details, go to courts and prove them innocent.

Back
Top Bottom