What's new

Pakistani Army Accused of Waziristan Killings of Civilians

PTI = Party 0f transitional intelligence !

I do not understand, when will PTI give Dharna on Jamrod road, and block the Drugs supplies ?

Why doesn't PTI do long march and destroy the illegal weapon factories ?

Why doesn't PTI block the supply of weapons into Pakistan ?

When will PTI go on and eradicate criminals, extortionists from their areas ?

Why PTI only takes up issue to make drama (tamasha) ... why can't they manage their province and the government appropriately ?

ever heard of a basic principle called innocent until proven guilty? here dozens of people are executed, and you want no argument or question be posed, no, we are not all dead, no, we are not all okay with blood on our hands, no, we are all not here to justify the wrong, some of us are here to stand up according to our conscience !

Why you are acting like hypocrite? You are accusing military without any proves - where is your principle of innocent until proven guilty? Army is their to kill terrorists and they claim that they have done so, You should prove otherwise or you expect that if they find terrorists hiding in rat holes after killing or firing on them, they should go to court to prove they are going to kill terrorists before shooting them?

Angel descendent upon PA/you to reveal that majority were Terror!sts?

It's in official statement that they got intel

PTI = Party 0f transitional intelligence !

I do not understand, when will PTI give Dharna on Jamrod road, and block the Drugs supplies ?

Why doesn't PTI do long march and destroy the illegal weapon factories ?

Why doesn't PTI block the supply of weapons into Pakistan ?

When will PTI go on and eradicate criminals, extortionists from their areas ?

Why PTI only takes up issue to make drama (tamasha) ... why can't they manage their province and the government appropriately ?

PTI has become shiv sina of Pakistan....... period

Last edited:
Why you are acting like hypocrite? You are accusing military without any proves - where is your principle of innocent until proven guilty? Army is their to kill terrorists and they claim that they have done so, You should prove otherwise or you expect that if they find terrorists hiding in rat holes after killing or firing on them, they should go to court to prove they are going to kill terrorists before shooting them?

Im not being hypocrite, its you actually... all I asked was that if the said claim is true, it should be back up. its you who have no remorse at all. In your hatred, you even go on to claim families arent innocent either... such is your barbaric mind !

yaar is se kya fark parta hai hum ne konsa halky se vote leny hain

You have a responsibility to make quality posts(senior Member). (The forum quality is going down the drain).

It's in official statement that they got intel

Would you believe them, keeping in mind that they have lied in the past. Or rather wait like a educated person.

or simple

Wait till you hear both sides of the story(common sense)? how about that.

Also keep in mind that the Tal!ban at times are more honest compare to PA.

Im not being hypocrite, its you actually... all I asked was that if the said claim is true, it should be back up. its you who have no remorse at all. In your hatred, you even go on to claim families arent innocent either... such is your barbaric mind !

Where i said families are not innocent - have some shame before telling lie. Terrorists from all over the world are having parties in that region, it's far easier to identify that they are civilians, belongs to Pakistan and have no connection to terrorism than searching for identity from all over the world.

Would you believe them, keeping in mind that they have lied in the past. Or rather wait like a educated person.

or simple

Wait till you hear both sides of the story(common sense)? how about that.

Will surely wait and will offer my condolence to their families IF they are really proven innocent, but until than i will stand by my forces rather than internet local tweeter or some taliban sympathizing xyz corespondent when i have seen hundreds of time media telling lie and doing propaganda.

Last edited:

Mate leave them to it, if they think this is the way going about it so be it.

But it has failed so far.

Emotional kids that hardly makes.

Always remember that this is not Bengal or Bengali's.

Madness!!!

THIS. IS. FATA. :big_boss:

Another typical PTI fan boy sypmathizing with Taliban pigs ..
Who killed over 50 thousand innocent Pakistanis
Who attack and kill PA soldiers everyday ..

And PTI fellows here think that Taliban are more HONEST !!! and PA is a Murderer Army
Death to Taliban ...
Death to Taliban supporters ....

Will surely wait and will offer my condolence to their families IF they are really proven innocent, but until than i will stand by my forces rather than internet local tweeter or some taliban sympathizing xyz corespondent when i have seen hundreds of time media telling lie and doing propaganda.

I hope its true. I stand by them too, however I will never blindly trust anyone especially if they got suspicious history.

Death to Taliban ...
Death to Taliban supporters ....

Amen to that!.

(My one post proved you and your post wrong). Only if you can see what just happened, for that you need to be on certain level no offense.

Last edited:
Where i said families are not innocent - have some shame before telling lie. Terrorists from all over the world are having parties in that region, it's far easier to identify that they are civilians, belongs to Pakistan and have no connection to terrorism than searching for identity from all over the world..

well did that flare you this much that you without a hesitation called me a liar and told me to shame myself, when the finger was being pointed at you, oh dear had you any remorse you should have thought it before justifying murder, but you have blood on your hands, as you plea all killed without a dime of proof that they were terrorists, and refused to say the least even that there should be an inquiry to the matter, which i am suggesting... but hey atleast barbarians like you and taliban have alot in common...both have blood on their hands of innocent people !

Mate leave them to it, if they think this is the way going about it so be it.

But it has failed so far.

Emotional kids that hardly makes.

Always remember that this is not Bengal or Bengali's.

Madness!!!

THIS. IS. FATA. :big_boss:

I see a potential criminal in these war mongers, they wouldnt hesitate to do a blood bath if provided a chance, they are like their counter part taliban, totally barbaric !

well did that flare you this much that you without a hesitation called me a liar and told me to shame myself, when the finger was being pointed at you, oh dear had you any remorse you should have thought it before justifying murder, but you have blood on your hands, as you plea all killed without a dime of proof that they were terrorists, and refused to say the least even that there should be an inquiry to the matter, which i am suggesting... but hey atleast barbarians like you and taliban have alot in common...both have blood on their hands of innocent people !

Don't play typical PTI style mumbo jumbo with me, show me where i said families are not innocent?

And only TTP zombies like you believe in every Taliban shaheed and every Pakistani killed by them a Kafir.

I see a potential criminal in these war mongers, they wouldnt hesitate to do a blood bath if provided a chance, they are like their counter part taliban, totally barbaric !

Only if they could see what we are trying to say here instead they are chatting crap about us. Like I said you need to be on certain level to understand this complicated situation.

When the educated class of Pakistan is a bunch of emotional kids no offense i can only imagine the rest....! and then they wonder Pakistan is suffering.

Inshahallah things will get better lets hope for the best.

Only if they could see what we are trying to say here instead they are chatting crap about us. Like I said you need to be on certain level to understand this complicated situation.

When the educated class of Pakistan is a bunch of emotional kids no offense i can only imagine the rest....! and then they wonder Pakistan is suffering.

Inshahallah things will get better lets hope for the best.

Exactly look how furious LoveIcon is just because I interpreted his statement in true meaning, which was the last cover to his ugliness.

these people who justify murder have no remorse or shame... they want us to be like them and accept killing people indiscriminately as justified, feel okay with blood on our hands, but gladly there is a force of goodness among us, people who would not bow down to war monger agendas..

There could be no better explaination than this one

PTI = a bunch of emotional kids ...

With no clue about ground realities and the challenges faced during counter-insurgency operations

Don't play typical PTI style mumbo jumbo with me, show me where i said families are not innocent?

And only TTP zombies like you believe in every Taliban shaheed and every Pakistani killed by them a Kafir.
You are afraid of seeing yourself in mirror, I am just showing you, your face... you justify murder without accountability, you want to kill and get away, you are as barbaric as taiban...and have no sense but a tiny emotional brain filled with rage of some kind... quite a zombie of taliban, just that you can type english, doesnot make you any better than taliban !

Back
Top Bottom