What's new

Pakistani Army Accused of Waziristan Killings of Civilians

Exactly look how furious LoveIcon is just because I interpreted his statement in true meaning, which was the last cover to his ugliness...

Typical internet "Shiv Sina" activist, you still have to tell me where i said families are not innocent? Or where i said i support killing of civilian? Just like you are believing on a tweet or some unconfirmed reports that they were innocents, i am going with official version that they were terrorists? But pig taliban lover like you will not understand this.

You are afraid of seeing yourself in mirror, I am just showing you, your face... you justify murder without accountability, you want to kill and get away, you are as barbaric as taiban...and have no sense but a tiny emotional brain filled with rage of some kind... quite a zombie of taliban, just that you can type english, doesnot make you any better than taliban !

I already told you, I lost my love one and i will not want anything less than death of every talibani pig and their supporters. You are free to call emotional, barbaric or whatever as that's the best you can come up with.

Typical internet "Shiv Sina" activist, you still have to tell me where i said families are not innocent? Or where i said i support killing of civilian? Just like you are believing on a tweet or some unconfirmed reports that they were innocents, i am going with official version that they were terrorists? But pig taliban lover like you will not understand this.

I already told you, I lost my love one and i will not want anything less than death of every talibani pig and their supporters. You are free to call emotional, barbaric or whatever as that's the best you can come up with.

you did say, but you would not admit...since it removes the only blanket you have..you just need to be honest to yourself and you wont need to ask me again...

phew backtracking from all the argument...? some conscience maybe? good sign if so...

Im not believing anything, all I said was let there is inquiry and you had a heart attack, going with the official version is like saying I am fed a bone, and I am okay without a question. well I m on the other hand, not a dog, barbaric and raw mind such as of yours, definitely you should join a cult somewhere who drink human blood without an iota of reflection.. this is where you belong, even ask taliban to recruit you. you might get admission there too !

I didnt know that you lost a loved one, well thanks for explaining why you have an irrational and emotional approach and a barbaric mind, filled with rage only. ever wonder why a lawyer hires a lawyer to defend a case he is defendant in?
I hope you get the point which you ofcourse would not, therefore, i will put you out of your misery, you are a barbaric, inhuman, taliban like bloody thirsty and distant cousin of human beings. you cannot possibly comprehend national interest of Pakistan, as you are what i said barbaric and taliban like, both out there to destroy my country and my people.

Brother Dont you think that by supporting Taliban claims (PA is infidel army killing civilians etc. etc .), the PTI followers are directly helping Taliban ?? Dont become a tool in hands of anti-Pakistan lobby dear...

Now see that how explicitly your own words describe your role ...........

I hope you get the point which you ofcourse would not, therefore, i will put you out of your misery, you are a barbaric, inhuman, taliban like bloody thirsty and distant cousin of human beings. you cannot possibly comprehend national interest of Pakistan, as you are what i said barbaric and taliban like, both out there to destroy my country and my people.

Last edited:
you did say, but you would not admit...since it removes the only blanket you have..you just need to be honest to yourself and you wont need to ask me again...

phew backtracking from all the argument...? some conscience maybe? good sign if so...

Im not believing anything, all I said was let there is inquiry and you had a heart attack, going with the official version is like saying I am fed a bone, and I am okay without a question. well I m on the other hand, not a dog, barbaric and raw mind such as of yours, definitely you should join a cult somewhere who drink human blood without an iota of reflection.. this is where you belong, even ask taliban to recruit you. you might get admission there too !

Again - Don't play mumbo jambo game again, You are not a god who knows what's in my mind or heart, My posts are there - show me where i said the families are not innocent or kill the civilian? Will you? And i still stand by, proving identity of terrorists get killed who also includes foreigners is far difficult than proving that they where innocent Pakistanis with no connection to terrorism - is it so difficult for a shiv sina activist to understand?

I didnt know that you lost a loved one, well thanks for explaining why you have an irrational and emotional approach and a barbaric mind, filled with rage only. ever wonder why a lawyer hires a lawyer to defend a case he is defendant in?

Yeah - wanting murderers of your family members and their helpers dead is inhuman and barbaric, wanting that one's kids breath in air not polluted with extremism where taliban p!gs and their brothers are not roaming to blow them is being blood thirsty, Making country Taliban Republic is national interest - yeah i am enemy and standing between You and Taliban Repbublic of Pakistan and Khalifa Mullah Radio. Send some suicide bomber and blow me any my remaining family members as well.

Last edited:
Yup terrorists roam around with NICs..

In reality they even try to take the dead bodies of their comrades with them.. Heck they even screw up their faces so they can't be recognized... Also army killing so many ppl in some hotels in north waziristan.. Really?

Again - Don't play mumbo jambo game again, You are not a god who knows what's in my mind or heart, My posts are there - show me where i said the families are not innocent or kill the civilian? Will you? And i still stand by, proving identity of terrorists get killed who also includes foreigners is far difficult than proving that they where innocent Pakistanis with no connection to terrorism - is it so difficult for a shiv sina activist to understand?

Yeah - wanting murderers of your family members and their helpers dead is inhuman and barbaric, wanting that one's kids breath in air not polluted with extremism where taliban p!gs and their brothers are not roaming to blow them is being blood thirsty, Making country Taliban Republic is national interest - yeah i am enemy and standing between You and Taliban Repbublic of Pakistan and Khalifa Mullah Radio. Send some suicide bomber and blow me any my remaining family members as well.

again you are not in your senses, you lost someone dear to you, you probably saw blood coming out of the mouth, earts and eyes, maybe you took pieces of the body of your loved one before burring him/her, may you saw their organs lying outside... so you are definitely not a stable person at all to talk about how to do things in national interest. you just need to see a doctor every alternative day for the rest of your life. your trauma is immense, I feel sorry for you and your loss, but you are not fit for a civilized society, you with all my honest opinion should be locked up, unless you show signs of improvement !!

Yup terrorists roam around with NICs..

In reality they even try to take the dead bodies of their comrades with them.. Heck they even screw up their faces so they can't be recognized... Also army killing so many ppl in some hotels in north waziristan.. Really?

they roam around everywhere in the country, point is to establish credibility in the claim, army must show evidence that it has done a good job. so that we all can appreciate...

Last edited:
again you are not in your senses, you lost someone dear to you, you probably saw blood coming out of the mouth, earts and eyes, maybe you took pieces of the body of your loved one before burring him/her, may you saw their organs lying outside... so you are definitely not a stable person at all to talk about how to do things in national interest. you just need to see a doctor every alternative day for the rest of your life. your trauma is immense, I feel sorry for you and your loss, but you are not fit for a civilized society, you with all my honest opinion should be locked up, unless you show signs of improvement !!

Why locked up, I told you blow up - few more lives will not make any difference where over 50+ kafirs has already been killed by your beloved talibani pigs

Way to go man.. Army came n killed truckers n labourers for I reason for the fun of it? Also tell us what route were these guys taking? As for no go areas etc.. I remember fags like hamid Mir visiting these areas n trying to portray PA as a villain n still failing..

As for mortars etc.. Yes stuff like tht happens in the fog of war/battle.. Not to long ago a mortar killed several friendly soldiers during a fight with talibastards..

Also tell ur so called leader Imran to grow a pair instead if acting like a ... ! He n his Jamati fag pals..

Why locked up, I told you blow up - few more lives will not make any difference where over 50+ kafirs has already been killed by your beloved talibani pigs

you are clearly not stable right now, and I fear that you may hurt your wife, children, mother or father... the trauma you have gone through for losing a loved one, seeing them take a blood bath and torn into pieces, you need to turn yourself in to some mental facility, the civilized world will be a safer place, especially your family who are in danger by your present state of mind !!

Way to go man.. Army came n killed truckers n labourers for I reason for the fun of it? Also tell us what route were these guys taking? As for no go areas etc.. I remember fags like hamid Mir visiting these areas n trying to portray PA as a villain n still failing..

As for mortars etc.. Yes stuff like tht happens in the fog of war/battle.. Not to long ago a mortar killed several friendly soldiers during a fight with talibastards..

Also tell ur so called leader Imran to grow a pair instead if acting like a ... ! He n his Jamati fag pals..

I am sure what you are saying is true, I raised the same question, and no one answered to it, but lets kill the rumors being spread by the locals including the MNA who says all killed were civilians and included women and children, I will not be okay with blood on my hands of innocent killed at all..

Bb7Uf8SIYAAsTbY.jpg

apparently outside Islamabad press club...

Last edited:
you are clearly not stable right now, and I fear that you may hurt your wife, children, mother or father... the trauma you have gone through for losing a loved one, seeing them take a blood bath and torn into pieces, you need to turn yourself in to some mental facility, the civilized world will be a safer place, especially your family who are in danger by your present state of mind !!

Yeah - keep making fun because my loved ones belongs to Kafir category as they don't bow to your talibani mentality, meanwhile keep shedding tears over Shahed Baitullah by Ababeel, by the way when is his death anniversary - love to see you guyz doing mataum over his p!ggy death.

Pakistanis Denounce Army Operation in Northwest
PESHAWAR, Pakistan December 20, 2013 (AP)

AP_logo_update_20130709.gif

Pakistanis are rallying against an army operation in the northwest where residents say many civilians have been killed. The military says the offensive targeted militants in North Waziristan.

About 300 people, mostly students from North Waziristan, took to the streets on Friday in the frontier city of Peshawar to denounce the operation and demand an investigation.

The military says the escalation began late Wednesday when a military convoy dispatched to assist with troop casualties came under attack. It says the convoy returned fired and in the gunbattles that followed killed a total of 33 militants.

But some residents in the area accuse the military of killing innocent civilians, a charge the military denies.

Journalists cannot travel easily to North Waziristan, which makes it difficult to independently verify such incidents.

Pakistanis Denounce Army Operation in Northwest - ABC News

Yeah - keep making fun because my loved ones belongs to Kafir category as they don't bow to your talibani mentality, meanwhile keep shedding tears over Shahed Baitullah by Ababeel, by the way when is his death anniversary - love to see you guyz doing mataum over his p!ggy death.

you really are sick my friend, and I really think that the trauma you went through could endanger your family... your brain is filled with hatred and rage... you are like taliban, totally sick... Im sure doctors will treat you good

\why they were NOT involved in these activities before Afghan shit started ?

They are very much moderate people my dear.
Fata people are not moderate people . They want to live in stone age. Any moderate thing is haram for them but bacha bazi and goat rape is halal for them. Even if you provide them facilities, it will become haram. They want to follow true jihad. I am enjoying sectarian fight. I wish that they kill each other. These Islamist people are useless for the progress of country. We need moderate Pakistan. There should be no place for violence in our country. Ban all Islamic groups.

Fata people are not moderate people . They want to live in stone age. Any moderate thing is haram for them but bacha bazi and goat rape is halal for them. Even if you provide them facilities, it will become haram. They want to follow true jihad. I am enjoying sectarian fight. I wish that they kill each other. These Islamist people are useless for the progress of country. We need moderate Pakistan. There should be no place for violence in our country. Ban all Islamic groups.

You talk like Razakars.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom