What's new

Pakistani Army Accused of Waziristan Killings of Civilians

IF this massacre is true, then expect more "revenge" hits for this wazirstan My Lai. No matter how your ISPR or media portrays the killed as terrorist, if the local populace believes that they were innocent, and which they will propagate through word of mouth to other rural areas where niether media nor ispr have a reach, it will further instigate the tribals...Already they believe the pakistan army to be a stooge of US...and who knows...given our south east asian love for ethnicity, it may soon sprawl into a punjabi army vs tribal affair.

Bombed out Market in Mir Ali:

\
1476618_416391881797223_1580608037_n.jpg

Smoke cloud over Mir Ali:

Bb_VRTXCcAANTLP.jpg

Do you think the Pakistan army is on drugs that they go in to target every innocent civilian. Heck, tell me even if one army has that as the standard protocol to harass and kill innocent civilians. The only army that does that are the ones being targeted by the US, Pakistan and all other professional armies. Please dont bring the Zionist or Indian army into the discussion, we will leave that for another day.

look at what they are doing, the death toll according to the locals is 53 now, they are killing because the suicide bomber truck passed through mir ali. they are punishing them for it. Criminal, nothing less !

Bb_lfSyCcAANxAL.jpg

Residents Say Scores Of Civilians Killed In Pakistan's North Waziristan

Residents of Mir Ali, the key town in Pakistan's North Waziristan tribal area, say at least 40 people died in army shelling there on December 19.

Locals told RFE/RL by phone on December 20 that the shelling, now stopped, destroyed most shops in the bazaar and prevented people from taking wounded to the hospital.

The residents' reports of civilian deaths come as the Pakistani military said its military operation in the region killed 33 people, all militants.

The army said fighting began late on December 18, when a convoy was attacked en route to a checkpoint, then expanded to target a militant hideout in Mir Ali.

Some 300 people, mostly students from North Waziristan, protested in the northwestern city of Peshawar on December 20 against the military operation and what they said was the targeting of civilians.

Residents Say Scores Of Civilians Killed In Pakistan's North Waziristan

allegedly the funeral of dozens of civilians killed by our army to take revenge for letting a bomber truck pass through !

making friends or foes? this colonial army is sick minded...

http://flashvideo.rferl.org/Videoro...a/a0/a0d36823-17d2-421a-afcb-dd3e88aea42e.mp4

another video related to the indiscriminate killing of civilians by Pakistan army in Mir Ali, NW.

Last edited:
Only those houses have been destroyed that were giving shelter to the terrorist .. or have helped them in any way ... that is the normal practice .. so STOP for the love of God making it dramatic .. and stop making it sound like PA is just butchering innocent civilians .. you ignorant idiots who don't even know anything .. have no idea what the reality is .. no idea what the ground situation is like ... but you internet warriors have to be so macho that you will post any & every shi* that is posted on twitter or facebook with a Urdu caption on it .. even though those pics may be 1-2 years old ... .

and o Indian members .. quit being so pathetic ... and STOP putting your As* in every hole .. you dont belong on this thread .. this doesn't concern you .. so get lost .

Good job posting fake pictures...you should give yourself a cookie for furthering TTP propaganda!

I can bet my life that the pics in post 139 are fake.

Good job posting fake pictures...you should give yourself a cookie for furthering TTP propaganda!

I can bet my life that the pics in post 139 are fake.

possible, source being given as welll of the videos... mostly being spread by ANP as pukhtoon genocide... horrific isnt it, what if its true and we are supporting it blindly, the blood is on our hands too, no?

@Leader

And do not follow anything of which you have no direct knowledge of
(17:36, Holy Qur’an).

When you were propagating it with your tongues & uttering with your mouths that whereof you had no knowledge, you counted it a little thing, while with Allah it was very big.(24:15)

possible, source being given as welll of the videos... mostly being spread by ANP as pukhtoon genocide

O you who believe! If a rebellious evil person comes to you with a news, verify it, lest you harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful to what you have done. [Quran 49:6]

Last edited:
@Leader

And do not follow anything of which you have no direct knowledge of
(17:36, Holy Qur’an).

When you were propagating it with your tongues & uttering with your mouths that whereof you had no knowledge, you counted it a little thing, while with Allah it was very big.(24:15)

O you who believe! If a rebellious evil person comes to you with a news, verify it, lest you harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful to what you have done. [Quran 49:6]

while I fully respect, however, this is a discussion forum, not some cult meeting, therefore, we are to discuss. if you donot have the courage to digest difference. I suggest you disconnect from pdf.

while I fully respect, however, this is a discussion forum, not some cult meeting, therefore, we are to discuss. if you donot have the courage to digest difference. I suggest you disconnect from pdf.

Your signature say : Grow Trees not Ego !! ,;)
wish you were true to it in practice too !!

You are making some serious allegations against PA here ..
Do you know that the Article 19 of our constitution limits the freedom of expression .. You cant insult the security or defence of Pakistan or any part thereof like this . You are actually committing a"crime"

@Leader and all those who think Military is on the wrong - i have already proposed the best possible solution for you guys to demand accountability of the Military Personnel - LONG MARCH.

I mean come one its not the first time you guys have done it?? even in Missing Person case victims actually marched from a far flung area to the Court - why not try that.

Stop being a Internet warrior and start doing things in your real life.
Revolution in Arab countries came because people were actually more busy in Standing firm against the culprits rather than being internet warriors..

Posting pictures and videos is not going to get you anywhere but banned......

and o Indian members .. quit being so pathetic ... and STOP putting your As* in every hole .. you dont belong on this thread .. this doesn't concern you .. so get lost .
Well you guys do the same thing in Kashmir case and Maoists case. :coffee:

Waziristan will be your Kashmir.

Well you guys do the same thing in Kashmir case and Maoists case. :coffee:

Waziristan will be your Kashmir.
Last time i Remembered India did not claim Waziristan .....

so please .. dont be that petty that i will have to change my tone . for a senior respected member like you .

Well it looks like Indians are not happy that their proxies are getting kicked in the arse.

@Leader and all those who think Military is on the wrong - i have already proposed the best possible solution for you guys to demand accountability of the Military Personnel - LONG MARCH.

I mean come one its not the first time you guys have done it?? even in Missing Person case victims actually marched from a far flung area to the Court - why not try that.

Stop being a Internet warrior and start doing things in your real life.
Revolution in Arab countries came because people were actually more busy in Standing firm against the culprits rather than being internet warriors..

Posting pictures and videos is not going to get you anywhere but banned......

military is an institution, not some right or wrong moral thing, it does what it is designed to do, kill. but since we own it, we must get the right job done living in 21th century, not some medieval army. it is governed by some rules and laws. if your mind is incapable to understand this, this is not my problem. do not quote me and waste my time. thank you

Your signature say : Grow Trees not Ego !! ,;)
wish you were true to it in practice too !!

You are making some serious allegations against PA here ..
Do you know that the Article 19 of our constitution limits the freedom of expression .. You cant insult the security or defence of Pakistan or any part thereof like this . You are actually committing a"crime"

whatever tree you grew up in, I tell you in a civilized world, wrong is wrong & murder is murder.. and those who committed must come clean that it was legit..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom