What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Our neighbors are burning :flame::flame:
PAKISTAN IN FINAL
by jugal kishore on Jun 19, 2009 09:53 AM | Hide replies

South Africa's defeat at the hands of Pakistan has been a shock for most Indians. This is a double blow to our cricket fans,with India exit& Pakistan's entry to the final.China & Pakistan are the two most hated countries by Indians their success, specially the former's brings desolation amongst us.
Yesterday's win of Pakistan was too much to bear for an eighteen year old Maharashtrian youth, who took his life in my city(as mentioned by him in his suicide note).I feel pity for his parents. The hatred spewed by our politicians& some so called social organisations against Pakistan, has led to this incident

and.......

I wish bad for Pakistan
by Unfriendly on Jun 19, 2009 08:51 AM | Hide replies

I wished that Pakistan lose semi finals. Now I wish Pakistan lose finals. Even if Pakistan wins, my bad wishes will always be with Pakistan. All the Indian people who wish that Pakistan win the World Cup are absolutely spineless. They have conviniently forgotten the terror Pakistan has unleashed in India. India was a peaceful country. But because of these Pakistanis, India has lost its peacefulness.

Pakistan shock South Africa to enter final: Rediff Sports

Well t20 is anyways a wwf game and nothign to be serious about. As said by pakistani team captain himself.

I dont know why people are taking ti too serious , Indian exit from world cup came at good time it will make sure the downfall of t20 cricket. and the real cricket will come on front page.

Lol - yes grapes are sour - he he he he .

But i stil lthink srilanka will go all the way. they play good in finals against no aussie team.

Pakistan must win Finals if we donot win the finals then Younis Khan butt should be kicked as soon as he lands in Pakistan.

HAHAHAHAHA saad , lol chill man,
i think this relax attitude actually helped pakistan. being underdog they performed out of expectations.
without any pressure. and for their own good they need to carry on like this.
remember how chilled afridi was during that inning. Out there jsut for fun.

But we all know - subcontinent public is not much forgiving to its stars.

hahah what was that:woot::rofl::rofl:

Looks like you do not know Punjabi. Let me translate;

BALLAY BALLAY PAKISTAN
(Very Good, Very Good Pakistan)

CHAK DAY PHATAY
(Please pick up the woodwork!)

TAY PHAN DAY PHATIAN
(and break the little sticks)

Thank You! :enjoy:

it doesnt matter even if we loose. we have come a long way and all the team members have performed well. younus did a great job IMO. pakistan was a source of big entertainment throughout this tournament. T20 is just fun. it was made a big thing by indian who started their IPL. now i guess things will go back to wat india is gud at.
and i dont care wat indians say or do. its their lif.

Last edited:
Well t20 is anyways a wwf game and nothign to be serious about. As said by pakistani team captain himself.

I dont know why people are taking ti too serious , Indian exit from world cup came at good time it will make sure the downfall of t20 cricket. and the real cricket will come on front page.

Lol - yes grapes are sour - he he he he .

But i stil lthink srilanka will go all the way. they play good in finals against no aussie team.

Ah! Oh! I smell something familiar & pungent!!....Oh Yeah....Its stupidity and jealousy combined!

The look on Indian faces is categorical and true to the nature of Anti-Pakistan feelings that we all so familiar with here in Pakistan.

Good! Burn Baby Burn to a CRISP! :cheers:

It's been a great pleasure and joy to watch our team in this tournament.
I really believe Pakistan gave this T20 tournament alot of color, i'm so proud, seriously, I loved the videos from ajpirzada and Bezerk, thanks alot, wish we all could be watching the final together with the people from Defence.pk and hope that we win and celebrate untill we fall asleep!
I'm so happy about this, like Younis said, this was for the Pakistani people and for our ex-coach Bob Woolmer who passed away.
Younis has proven to be shaky at times with his decisions, but nonetheless, he dared taking risks and he often took the right choices which suited our team well, big props to him for that, he keeps the boys under tight control, I love the way he deals with our young bowler Aamir and gives him a tap on the back after a lesser moment with the ball for Aamir.
That's great to see, the old teaching the young, and the young using the lessons learnt to produce something great out of it. :tup:

LET'S WIN THIS TOURNAMENT AND INSPIRE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD!!
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!:pakistan::pakistan:

Our neighbors are burning :flame::flame:
PAKISTAN IN FINAL
by jugal kishore on Jun 19, 2009 09:53 AM | Hide replies

South Africa's defeat at the hands of Pakistan has been a shock for most Indians. This is a double blow to our cricket fans,with India exit& Pakistan's entry to the final.China & Pakistan are the two most hated countries by Indians their success, specially the former's brings desolation amongst us.
Yesterday's win of Pakistan was too much to bear for an eighteen year old Maharashtrian youth, who took his life in my city(as mentioned by him in his suicide note).I feel pity for his parents. The hatred spewed by our politicians& some so called social organisations against Pakistan, has led to this incident

and.......

I wish bad for Pakistan
by Unfriendly on Jun 19, 2009 08:51 AM | Hide replies

I wished that Pakistan lose semi finals. Now I wish Pakistan lose finals. Even if Pakistan wins, my bad wishes will always be with Pakistan. All the Indian people who wish that Pakistan win the World Cup are absolutely spineless. They have conviniently forgotten the terror Pakistan has unleashed in India. India was a peaceful country. But because of these Pakistanis, India has lost its peacefulness.

Good riddance. :angel: Well, the feeling is pretty much mutual I must admit. I'm glad India are humiliated in the super 8 phase. It was an absolute joy. Now, let's win the trophy and hope that some more of these cockroaches self-destruct. They multiply like rats. Damned, 1 billion of these sub-humans is just too much to bear...

Last edited:
Good riddance. :angel: Well, the feeling is pretty much mutual I must admit. I'm glad India are humiliated in the super 8 phase. It was an absolute joy.
They're quite disparate..
our Indian players are richest crickiters in the world , indulging in fame and prosperity while pakistan players have been deprived of playing International cricket,no foreign countries like to visit them and were not allowed in IPL,in fact getting a chance to play they see as oppurnity.Thatswhy we feel very frustated that despite we have very good team ,players did not give their best.
muslims are good attackers be it game or voilance. they are number one in attacking. that's why pakistan entered in to final.
Have u people forgotten what the **** have done to us? How many of our innocent countrymen have lost thier lives to these wicked wolves? Be it sport, business or politics-- every INDIAN should say a big NO to the pakis. I will pray to GOD that either Srilanka or Windies take the cup away.
:flame::flame::flame: oh my god..:yahoo:

^^ LOL A joy to see your enemy burn out of rage. These skinny cockroaches are going to commit mass suicides if we win the final. Malnourished veggie curry suckers. Fingers crossed. It's an absolute crime that these people are breathing. Give me back my oxygen you cockroach! LOL Some day I wish I can go to war with these people and slaughter them. Just settle the score on the battlefield. That is my ultimate wish.

Last edited:
Looks like you do not know Punjabi. Let me translate;

BALLAY BALLAY PAKISTAN
(Very Good, Very Good Pakistan)

CHAK DAY PHATAY
(Please pick up the woodwork!)

TAY PHAN DAY PHATIAN
(and break the little sticks)

Thank You! :enjoy:
hahah i do know Punjabi , its just i couldnt get your last line. you know how it is some times brain fart :pakistan::china::usflag:

It is a sport and by god it is time our nation sees something good on TV other than the TTP activity report...
Great match between two really determined teams.

Kudos to Kallis for fighting like he did.
Afridi really proved again that we can never count him out...boom boom :bounce:
Pakistan has always been one of the most entertaining and seriously talented teams in both bowling and batting...it appears that this still holds true in this young squad as well.

Lose by one run and it is still a defeat but winning by same margin is an entirely different feeling and well deserved.
We should pay no mind to what any commentator says because eventually it is the outcome that matters and we outplayed the toughest team of the tournament so far (in my opinion) so very well done indeed.

If we win the final all these comments shall be forgotten and the commentators would have to eat their own words...

As the saying goes victory has many fathers but defeat is an orphan...so it will be the case with the experts...:)

Even if we are 2nd place i still think the team deserves respect...think about how much they have been playing with all the nonsense that has been going on...excellent performance and great moments to cherish.

Good luck in the final, Lads!
:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom