What's new

PAKISTAN WIN WORLD CUP 2009!!

Pakistan in the finals! "Boom Boom Afridi" is back! Gul is my new Wasim Akram, and I'm fawking LOVING IT!

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pakistan Zindabad

Muhammad Aamir .....he is the best new find ....he held his nerves.....wasnt easy he took 1st wicket wih his own catch, bowled last crucial over.....he is a debutant only 19 yrs old....Malik fired too....A united Team effort i guess

Someone said Arts vs Science....Arts won then

last few overs reminded me of days when Wasim and Waqar used to finish the match...
glad wasim was there with us.
Gull was perfect. he didnt let anyone open his arms. and aamer was too clever for SA batsmen to understand.

Congratulations to All pakistan lovers

Heroes of the Match

4a8c24e97cf4f2c685a0a154f330cb72.jpg

where is Locheed 16
he was quite pessimistic when we lost against sri lanka. i hope his belief in pakistnai team has been restored

Younis Khan -- Pathetic & Poor Captaincy in semi-final

Glad Pakistan won the match despite some utter blunders by the skipper. No doubt, he is a good batsman, but leading a site is a different story. He almost doomed the whole nation's joy by his decisions.

1) He came in to bat instead of sending Misbah when Pakisan needed to accelerate. He and Razzaq only managed to get singles and doubles in last 5 over.

2) The best bowler of the tournament -- Umar Gul -- he gave him only 3 over instead of full quota i.e. 4 over

3) Why he gave an over to Fawad Aalam is beyond my logic, who hardly bowled in this tournament while good options were on the card. This over could be given to Umar Gul and Pakistan win would be more emphatic.

4) He was growling at Aamir in last over for not backing up/standing near to wickets....Aamir is young guy and needs supports of team’s men and particularly skipper in death over. He could have gone panic......but he kept his nerves and delivered for Pakistan

5) You addd.......

However, its the win that matters the most......:pakistan:

But definitely he needs to look how skipper perfumed in semi.

:pakistan:Pakistan from underdogs to now HOT HOT favourites……Inshallah we will be lifting another trophy soon.:pakistan:

Last edited:
Now what I am thinking is....how will SA rid themsleves of this tag CHOOKERS.....Smith, eventhough he loked rattled in post match talk, handled himself well....we cant imagine the prssrure he/his team would be in after today's loss....

IMO, qualifying for the semis and losig is better than not qualifying at all....or being beaten three straight games in 2nd round :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom