What's new

Pakistan will soon get the J-10B

MIGs have a good chance since IAF is already using their aircraft. They could even go for the Rafales.

Anyways getting J-10 is a very good news indeed.

BTW I don't think there is going to be jf-17 stealth version. It is simply too small for internal carriage etc. Maintainence will be too high and will increase the unit cost significantly. By the time the upgrade is finished, it will have become a completely new aircraft anyway.

Every 4 th gen aircraft is going through improvements to lower RCS. There is no stealth but coatings, less RCS structure, changed radar etc etc. A stealth plane is not an improved old plane but a new concept which starts with a new drawing.

Pupu, please tell us you are gonna give us j20s till 2018!

paultheoctopusdies.jpg

Papu yar gappay na mar...

We are getiing J10B's in 2014 ... :)

But friends PLAAF itself will get J-10B jets in 2011……..

Hey bro...basically is no difference between PAAF and PAF...they are the two faces of the same coin:woot::cheesy:...They r our brothers if they got them we got them :agree:..it doesnt matterz who getz them first ; cuz we r in the same ship ... umm...:)

Pappu yaar tang na kar :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok one more hint

You will hear it in the mid of last quarter and please do not ask any thing else or more:china:

Mid of last quarter? November 2011?

That can't be the Karakoram Eagle. That is going to be delivered in the next quarter. J10B seems to ok but strange why waiting that long. Same goes for JF17 block 2. Everything is already finalized so I doubt they need another 8 months to make and besides that there is no shocking part on that. So with little puzzling I tend to stay at the FC20.

But one thing is still something I tend to forget:
HuiTong: The latest news indicated that the first taxi test of FC-1 powered by an indigenous WS-13 took place on March 18, 2010.

Well, why would they have taxi test a year ago and still not have something up and running. I think the chances for PLAAF getting FC1 are increasing but also for PAF to have more inhouse developments with a new Chinese engine.

But still, a big development will be something with FC20. It explains also the number of PAF engineers busy on FC20 at the moment. ;)

Just the other day my cousine saw 2 J10B flying over islamabad .. may be he was imagining the squadron of j10b parked in Islamabad just in case they are needed

k wait april is still few months away got carried away there :smokin:

i said pappu yar---- and waqas caught my drift;)

AESA radar for jf-17 ??? no one posted this possibility

Back
Top Bottom