What's new

Pakistan will soon get the J-10B

pupu loves women, not gay for sure. poeple joke with him on women anyway. He is a fat man with some information on Chinese aviation. However, he normally hinted but not telling the whole true to avoid trouble. His response in another member's wrong saying sometimes telling some news in an indirect way. However, as some member said, he is always right when predicting major event. In this very case, it could be JF-17 new version, or JF-17 new rada, or JF17 new engine, or even J10B. Frankly speaking, many people in the Chinese forum did not believe China would induct J10B, they jokingly said it is actually J10P, P for Pakistan. That is to say, J10B is developed for Pakistan's need only. That also reflect the progress and confidence on China's 5th general fighter because the Chinese airforce would induct J20 rather than modified J10.

Maybe stealthy features for JF-17? I mean we signed an MOU on tht when the world didnt even think tht China would come out with a stealth jet like JXX.

cw2005 ,plz ask pappu yaar to join us here too-- as language is a barrier for us -- we have so many questions for him!

the designation j10p died out a year back , i think

not only language but whenever i try to open a chinese website my pc gets hit by a destructive virus then i have to spent 2 hours to install a new window and retrieve all the lost stuff .

I dont think pakistan will buy FC-20 before indian's purchase of MMRCA, we will buy it after india, so that we will know what to put in FC-20 to india's MRCA. :)

speculation going on every where. well what i have come to know is that we are going to receive L-15 advanced trainer to replace aging ft-5s..............

It may be Tanveer Zamani landing in Zardari Bacha's lap. As to J10B I think we wont see anything yet till 2012.If you seriously analyze the situation there is no need for PAF to acquire another platform when we already are inducting JFT and Bl52s. Just my thoughts but who am I compared to the great Pappu(sorry Pupu). So in short JFT2 likely ,ZDK03 possible, JL15 less likely but possible, and FC20 least likely.

MIGs have a good chance since IAF is already using their aircraft. They could even go for the Rafales.

Anyways getting J-10 is a very good news indeed.

BTW I don't think there is going to be jf-17 stealth version. It is simply too small for internal carriage etc. Maintainence will be too high and will increase the unit cost significantly. By the time the upgrade is finished, it will have become a completely new aircraft anyway.

Back
Top Bottom