What's new

Pakistan will soon get the J-10B

i think he is talking about jf17 blk2

paf might wait another 2 years before inducting j10b , to see what mmrca iaf picks---

yeah well it doesn't matter what IAF pick, its not gonna make any difference.
PAF would still get j-10

PAF would still get j-10

actually it will the capabilitys of that specific mmrca will be mached and/or countred in the FC20 .both PAF and PLLAF needs somthing better than MMRCA ,we dont have to worry abt su 30 cuz some sources say J10 is already better in many ways...

pupu#25: In a few months, the whole nation of Pakistan is about to churn drops !!

qzs_wyf#30: Revealed little. .

Army sergeant#66 : PUPU said owl is clearly implicit in Chengdu after the first flight a few months.

Army Major#67 : If the owl is hidden, it is a new plane.

Air Force corporal#80: if we are about selling J-10b to PAF, that may mean F-20 is maturer than we believed

Enroth#95: You're being represented, you just say "a few months, the whole nation of Pakistan is about to churn drop"in the defence.pk soon on the bus turned into the old will be J10B.

Everyone missed this point!
24.gif

:china::pakistan:

Relax guys its just a post, and until u explain who pupu is it doesnt make any sense

PAF would still get j-10

iaf is delaying the mmrca so that no one would sell tech to paf -- one thing iaf didnt count on was the fast aviation development in china , the longer iaf is delaying the tender, more time for china to develop an equivalent, if not better fighter

iaf did lay down the requirements in its mmrca tender -- so paf has some idea of what to ask for, from china --

every fighter trades off certain aspects for certain other plus points---- so it would be great to know what iaf is buying , from that point onwards ,it might still take another 2 years to get the actual operational mmrca in iaf though

yea please someone tell me who is pupu and y do we have to believe him?what other things he posted earlier which came true later

PUPU is a insiders. He is the star and the authority of the China military forum. We all believe in his message.
He had been leaking information about the J-10 and J-10B and J-11B and J-20 and etc... Those messages are all right!

yes ure right ..cuz chinese AWACS can come within next few months...they r almost ready...:)
oh okay if Pupu said we might get another aircraft then..I hope it should be FC-20 ..but i dont think that its upto PAF standard now....ummm:coffee:

I think it is very difficult to know what will come. The fact that it needs to come is very important. The Indians are laughing and happy about so many sellers in India at the moment.

What could it be...

-Upgraded JF17 cause it needs to be tested within next few months and go into production before 2012. It is known that a lower RCS JF17 is in the works and the block 2 will be a improved one. Besides that a dual seater should show up sooner then later. According to my resources it was finalized last year so the assembling should be done now. It is needed in the training and complex roles (like launching Ra'ad, Long CAP, Interdiction etc). It is a multi role and not air defence only. And one needs to develop it for selling the single eater. It could be a new engine (WS13) that makes the JF17 more reliable and cheaper. It could be a better weapon, dual launcher etc etc.

-FC20 basic platform without the Chinese sensors to be moved to Kamra so Pakistan can start integrating. FC20 is there for a long time and it is basically a souped up J10 which is tested throughly for years. Last time JF17 went towards DSI within a year so this might be a little faster. It clears up the fact that PAF will get it operational in 2014 cause it needs to integrate and test in Pakistan (western sensors).

-Karakoram Eagle. The roll out was a few months ago. The radar is tested the last few years. The plane is a well known upgraded plane.

Whatever it is. It will be great. China is the best friend of Pakistan and the most reliable partner sofar. The Pakistani and Chinese are a very good team.

PUPU is a insiders. He is the star and the authority of the China military forum. We all believe in his message.
He had been leaking information about the J-10 and J-10B and J-11B and J-20 and etc... Those messages are all right!

Really loving this pupu brother after this g88888 news ...........................
:china::pakistan::cheers:

Back
Top Bottom