What's new

Pakistan will remain in FATF grey list

An Indian on Pakistani forum, discussing Pakistan yet giving an Indian source which in turn is giving reference to some research paper....... what next....Modi boasting 56'' buttocks enters Mr Universe contest.

An Indian on Pakistani forum, discussing Pakistan yet giving an Indian source which in turn is giving reference to some research paper....... what next....Modi boasting 56'' buttocks enters Mr Universe contest.

Reported him to MODs for using an indian FAKE NEWS source to spread anti-Pakistani propaganda.

FATF is not a political tool, The conditions to stop terror financing through loopholes is a real threat and the conditions a ARE IN CLEAR UNAMBIGUOUS LANGUAGE.
Pakistan HAS made progress in closing many of the loopholes that allows terror financing to use legal avenues due to the nature of poorly defined laws and procedures.
Pakistan is nearly there . Close those loopholes in procedures through passing relevant legislation and proper means of monitoring that prevents leakages and avenues that terrorists routinely use and Pakistan will be struck off Grey list.

Its not rocket science and there is no world conspiracy . Pakistan reluctance to pass the necessary legislation and monitoring procedures is due to internal pressure from the various groups that have benefited from those loopholes.

I think everyone here knows who these people are.

The same Indian script copy pasted again and again. Had the FATF acting on merit, India would have been blacklisted for LTTE in Sri Lanka decades ago let alone terror sponsoring in Bangladesh, Nepal, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc but yeah, the so-called loopholes.

Bear with them. 2 front war is already turned into 2 front peace talks and ceasefire. Then came the failed attempt of blacklisting despite their full support to confront China and foot soldiers in Afghanistan. Pity.

The same Indian script copy pasted again and again. Had the FATF acting on merit, India would have been blacklisted for LTTE in Sri Lanka decades ago let alone terror sponsoring in Bangladesh, Nepal, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc but yeah, the so-called loopholes.

the mantra of the world is 'might is right'. having a strong economy is part of this 'might', but our economy is weaker than India. on top of that, India being a much larger population naturally makes its economy bigger than ours and they are an important trading partner for the West, unlike us. as you said, this FATF is bullshit and politicised. only solution is to strengthen our economy and overtake India and others in the region, except China.

Your beloved minister said that Pak is yet to comply with all rules.... Doe to which it is still in grey list....

Where does India come in to picture??
India is behind this move but will eventually be defeated.

Reported him to MODs for using an indian FAKE NEWS source to spread anti-Pakistani propaganda.

Lol. Heres's the Pakistani source of the same story.

@waz @The Eagle @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Foxtrot Alpha @Irfan Baloch @krash

We have a troll posting propaganda from an indian fale news source.
Shooting the messenger is the easiest... Do you want me to post Pakistani source on same matter... It is you minister who said that Pak is sustaining 10billion loss every year... Now whether you like it or not... That is the cost Pak paying for its tantrums.
India is you Enemy, it will use every weapon available including propaganda... Pak is also using it... Now don't cry rivers when we share news of your defects... Prove that what I have shared is incorrect if you can.
Off late PDF doesn't discuss things logically...

Shooting the messenger is the easiest... Do you want me to post Pakistani source on same matter... It is you minister who said that Pak is sustaining 10billion loss every year... Now whether you like it or not... That is the cost Pak paying for its tantrums.
India is you Enemy, it will use every weapon available including propaganda... Pak is also using it... Now don't cry rivers when we share news of your defects... Prove that what I have shared is incorrect if you can.
Off late PDF doesn't discuss things logically...
ROFL

Everyone is bashing FAFT as a political tool ( which it is without doubt) but we can act cleverly and build a strong financial system in Pakistan for our own benefit.

even french Paris stock exchange where I work had to comply to new rules and had to update accordingly whole its IT system for tracking all financial movements at individual level (who , when, why etc) .

as I have said many times on PDF forums, that the fight against criminality, terrorism etc, themilitary action is not enough in itself. It’s a multi spectral coordinated fight.
It’s in our own interest to upgrade and modernise our financial system.

Listen what are others critics against you, and see if they are valid or not at your own level independently about its political nature.

Everyone is bashing FAFT as a political tool ( which it is without doubt) but we can act cleverly and build a strong financial system in Pakistan for our own benefit.

even french Paris stock exchange where I work had to comply to new rules and had to update accordingly whole its IT system for tracking all financial movements at individual level (who , when, why etc) .

as I have said many times on PDF forums, that the fight against criminality, terrorism etc, themilitary action is not enough in itself. It’s a multi spectral coordinated fight.
It’s in our own interest to upgrade and modernise our financial system.

Listen what are others critics against you, and see if they are valid or not at your own level independently about its political nature.

So where do the problem lie?

Legislation done by the government or failure of government to implement laws?

Some of the conditions put forward by FATF are unrealistic given politics and pandemic.

So where do the problem lie?

Legislation done by the government or failure of government to implement laws?

Some of the conditions put forward by FATF are unrealistic given politics and pandemic.
Implementation.... And on time tantrums of your SC which are ensuring the countries which are indifferntial also turning against your country...
Pak is the only country where everyone else is powerful than parliament.

Back
Top Bottom