What's new

Pakistan will buy fighter jets from Jordan, Russia, France

Eaxcat I feel JF17 needs blk 70 compliments to deal Rafale threat. 53 blk 70 along 18 52 upgrade will be very good combo to deal Rafale threat along Aim C7 and Aim 9x. We still need US compliment to deal IAF.

Expect No more F-16's from America , the relationship is dead ..even with the money US congress will halt any weapon transfer because of the strong Indian Lobby .

Expect No more F-16's from America , the relationship is dead ..even with the money US congress will halt any weapon transfer because of the strong Indian Lobby .
It's our job to lobby it again and release those funds and I hope new Govt is working on it and we will see results end this yrs IA. Pak is very important country to US no matter what the relationship status it can't be dead. We will get more jetts we don't need Russian jets Russian stuff is mostly Air defence and Army related nothing more but for jetts US and F16 s would be cheapest and easiest plane to iduct in fleet.

It's our job to lobby it again and release those funds and I hope new Govt is working on it and we will see results end this yrs IA. Pak is very important country to US no matter what the relationship status it can't be dead. We will get more jetts we don't need Russian jets Russian stuff is mostly Air defence and Army related nothing more but for jetts US and F16 s would be cheapest and easiest plane to iduct in fleet.
It's better not to associate with the states anymore.

Hi,

Pakistan is on the " nations to be destroyed " list---. Its importance is gone---. The US tested some its 5th gen weapons in Syria---that was a message to pakistan---.

Pakistan is not needed an more---.

Hi,

Pakistan is on the " nations to be destroyed " list---. Its importance is gone---. The US tested some its 5th gen weapons in Syria---that was a message to pakistan---.

Pakistan is not needed an more---.
Khan sb stop preaching conspiracy theories nothing will happen.

money for the planes ?
The US will def not give pakistan any.
They owe us CSF which Pak has decided not to ask for it today but US will pay eventually will end Up in LM coffers.

They owe us CSF which Pak has decided not to ask for it today but US will pay eventually will end Up in LM coffers.

I doubt you will get reimbursed anytime soon....considering pak is fast becoming china's lil colony...

I doubt you will get reimbursed anytime soon....considering pak is fast becoming china's lil colony...
We will don't worry this is our money US will pay eventually but more likely will go LM it's about same amount we need to purchase 36 to 53 Blk70 jetts. PTI Govt is doing a great job and things r soothing out gradually things will back to normal with US too very soon.They did not put military Aid this yr budget but I feel next yr we will see Military Aid money too they increase civilian Aid for Pak.

As much as i want Pakistan and US relationship to get better, I hope PA won't buy anything from US ever again , or even Pay for any American big tickets items like Fighter jets, Lets just stick to the F-16's we have, and wait until we can replace them with Project Azm Or TF-X or J-31 .

As much as i want Pakistan and US relationship to get better, I hope PA won't buy anything from US ever again , or even Pay for any American big tickets items like Fighter jets, Lets just stick to the F-16's we have, and wait until we can replace them with Project Azm Or TF-X or J-31 .
Once they approved from Congress U can request expedite delivery from LM it will come Army not gona but from US they took Russian route but I am not in favour of Russian jet.

As fast as India is becoming whore of the USA we should be worried .
India is too big to dictate u can push them to some extent but we as Pak need a strong lobby in US IK and PTI can do it they will IA

Hi,

Now don't call me rude---and don't get mad at me for saying this---.

Youngman--- they said the same thing to Khwarzm Shah before the mongols attacked---.

Then they stated the same thing to Saddam Hussein before the americans attacked his forces---.

Then they stated the same thing to Mullah Umar when americans attacked afghanistan---.

And they stated the same thing to Qaddafi before the americans took him out in Libya---.

No disrespect---but are your ancestors related to any of those lost nations---?

Pakistan is done & dusted---. It is not in the good books of the US anymore---because Zardari and Nawaz and Kiyani suc-ked too hard for american endorsement---. We have totally wiped out our value and integrity in front of the americans---.

Plus we have openly revolted against their system---. The trust is gone from both the sides---.

Last edited:
Hi,

Now don't call me rude---and don't get mad at me for saying this---.

Youngman---I hope they were not you fore fathers who stated the same thing to Khwarzm Shah before the mongols attacked---.

Then they stated the same thing to Saddam Hussein before the americans attacked his forces---.

Then they stated the same thing to Mullah Umar when americans attacked afghanistan---.

And they stated the same thing to Qaddafi before the americans took him out in Libya---.

Pakistan is done & dusted---. It is not in the good books of the US anymore---because Zardari and Nawaz and Kiyani suc-ked too hard for american endorsement---. We have totally wiped out our value and integrity in front of the americans---.

Plus we have openly revolted against their system---. The trust is gone from both the sides---.

I agree with you on this one. Pakistan has lost it’s importance in the US eyes. And if it was as easy to take Pakistan down as it was to take down Iran and Afghanistan. It would have already happened. But the one thing that sets these cases apart is the fact that the US was able to convince the world that those countries were bad and then attacked them with support from most of the world. Hence no one could blame them. Pakistan hasn’t reached that yet, it has too many allies and too many neutral states who’d raise an issue If it were attacked. Even if they didn’t like us, they’d do it to not end up like it themselves. But even before that we have China and the Muslim countries, no matter how corrupt some of those Muslim countries are on the inside. They’ll be force to raise an issue.

Now god forbid the US is able to do the same to us as it did to Iran and Afghanistan. Isolate us globally and turn the world against us. It’d be a short life for Pakistan. Even with the Nukes.

Once they approved from Congress U can request expedite delivery from LM it will come Army not gona but from US they took Russian route but I am not in favour of Russian jet.

I know but i just don't like Pakistan buying weapons from US because as soon as their interests change in region , they will put sanctions on us again and stop the delivery / or Spare parts .. its just useless or not worth it .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom