What's new

Pakistan will buy fighter jets from Jordan, Russia, France

Again, how do you know his explanation is full of BS? You can easily expose BS parts in it if you know better.

I am encouraging you to provide your input. Go ahead.
Why would I waste my energy countering opinion of an Indian? I have better things to do with my life than to waste it like that. Specs of these systems are highly classified and not openly available in public domain so it's a futile attempt nonetheless.

Why would I waste my energy countering opinion of an Indian? I have better things to do with my life than to waste it like that. Specs of these systems are highly classified and not openly available in public domain so it's a futile attempt nonetheless.
Well, this was underwhelming.

I was expecting YOU to educate me and others, but OK.

Well, this was underwhelming.

I was expecting YOU to educate me and others, but OK.
I watched his video on AESA radars and all his claims about the Chinese radars can be taken with a pinch of salt. He even know it is somehow only capable of engaging 4 targets only at a time. Wonder how he got that insight, unless its just a case of making up facts to suit his audience.

Wonder ....if Pakistan should get..
More F-16 from Jordan.....

Hi,

But they are setting us up real good---. They asked us to let India do and incursion & not retalite---we let india do the incursion---but then retaliated the next day---the manner of which was extremely shocking---specially th display of our abilities and capabilities---. They then put up Thaad in israel---maybe there was an israeli pilot somewhere. Then they created certain scenarios against Iran to get closer---their naval aramada is right next door.

Then this scenario of oil tankers getting busted by torpedo and mines---.

A day is approaching soon---when all the naysayers would agree that we fckd up by not building a large military force in the GCC with the permission of the US UK & Israel against Yemen---.

That force would have prevented India to be aggressive on the border---that force would have neutered iranian influence in Yemen and would have brought the temperature of the region way way down---.

The GCC would have felt secure---we would have been better with a better economy---the GCC would be better knowing we are there and the west would be thinking WHAT THE FCK DID THEY DO BY ASKING PAKISTAN TO BUILD UP A MILITARY FORCE IN THE GCC---.
I agree once more. But the thing is that not all people see so far ahead. And that’s expected. People are too busy living and trying to earn to see that there could be something so huge lurking in the future that they can effect right now. And frankly it’s not their place to see it. They have bigger problems.
All of this. While quite possible. Is being done in such a way that there’s literally no way to convince people to counter it. I’m not not saying it can’t be countered. I’m saying we can’t convince people to do so.
You’re asking Pakistan to act globally. Which it mot definitely would if it was a developed country. Since it’s the largest Muslim state by many margins. But we’re caught up in our own selves.

I watched his video on AESA radars and all his claims about the Chinese radars can be taken with a pinch of salt. He even know it is somehow only capable of engaging 4 targets only at a time. Wonder how he got that insight, unless its just a case of making up facts to suit his audience.
Perhaps, but this is why I posted his video. Somebody better informed can shed some light on the capabilities of KLJ-7a AESA radar system.

IFF = YES
Quad TRM pack design = YES (allows the array to be more densely packed)
C-band line-of-sight = NO
Ku-band SATCOM datalinks active aperture technology* = NO
SIMULTANEOUS surface surveillance + airborne surveillance = ???
SIMULTANEOUS high performance tracking* + priority tracking = NO
High steering angle (90-120 degree) = ???

Information from independent sources:-

KLJ-7A is an X-band AESA radar designed as a replacement for the KLJ-7 on the JF-17 Block I fighter aircraft and the KLJ-7V2 on the Block II variant. It may also be installed on the FC-31 fifth-generation stealth fighter. Modes for the radar include multi-object targeting and multi-target engagement, and track while scan; it can also carry out ground moving target identification. According to reports, the radar can track 15 targets simultaneously and engage four. The radar was unveiled in 2016 but its current status is unclear. Frequency: X-band Weight: ≤120kg Range: 170km - SHEPHARD Handbook Issue 2

---

The KLJ-7A radar eliminates the former antenna and transmitter, preserves the latter’s control system and display system, and upgrades the processor. The radar is analogous to Raytheon AN/APG-63(V2) AESA radar. KLJ-7A incorporates the versatility, simplify logistics and reduce costs.

East Pendulum reported citing NRIET deputy director Wang Hongzhe that the KLJ-7A has a range of 170 km against aerial target with 3m² RCS (radar cross-section) or 200 km against aerial target with 5m² RCS. It can track 15 targets and engage four simultaneously. Though equipped with 1,000 TRMs, it is not known if the KLJ-7A's TRMs are built from gallium arsenide (GaA) or gallium nitride (GaN).

Link:
Probability of detection around 170 KM mark for a target (3 m^2) = 50% ??? or 90% ??? [Up-looking detection range for head-on target in ideal operating conditions ???]

Keep in mind following:

Detection range > Tracking range
Up-looking detection range > Down-looking detection range
Bad weather = degrading effect
EW = degrading effect

So many variables.

Last edited:
Do you really think we will get accurate open source data for highly classified military technologies?

Do you really think we will get accurate open source data for highly classified military technologies?
Information leaks are possible.

Information from MEDIUM is credible; East Pendulum had a very close look at KLJ-7a during Zuhai Air Show and extracted some meaningful pointers from NRIET deputy director Wang Hongzhe while at it.

When you have meaningful pointers, then estimations are possible.

Hi,

But they are setting us up real good---. They asked us to let India do and incursion & not retalite---we let india do the incursion---but then retaliated the next day---the manner of which was extremely shocking---specially th display of our abilities and capabilities---. They then put up Thaad in israel---maybe there was an israeli pilot somewhere. Then they created certain scenarios against Iran to get closer---their naval aramada is right next door.

Then this scenario of oil tankers getting busted by torpedo and mines---.

A day is approaching soon---when all the naysayers would agree that we fckd up by not building a large military force in the GCC with the permission of the US UK & Israel against Yemen---.

That force would have prevented India to be aggressive on the border---that force would have neutered iranian influence in Yemen and would have brought the temperature of the region way way down---.

The GCC would have felt secure---we would have been better with a better economy---the GCC would be better knowing we are there and the west would be thinking WHAT THE FCK DID THEY DO BY ASKING PAKISTAN TO BUILD UP A MILITARY FORCE IN THE GCC---.
They asked not to retaliate not that Pak allow India to attack Balakot.
Pak army in KSA, may be not in large numbers.
But in no condition Pak could become part of an offensive in Yemen. KSA, UAE air forces have killed many civilians.
Remember, you never become part of a civil war, and fratricide war, and a sectarian war.

They asked not to retaliate not that Pak allow India to attack Balakot.
Pak army in KSA, may be not in large numbers.
But in no condition Pak could become part of an offensive in Yemen. KSA, UAE air forces have killed many civilians.
Remember, you never become part of a civil war, and fratricide war, and a sectarian war.

Hi,

Bull-shi-t---. Our muslim history is filled up with either siding with one or the other---.

Cowardice has no rewards---other than being slowly and gradually being singled out and then strangulaterd---.

Hi,

Bull-shi-t---. Our muslim history is filled up with either siding with one or the other---.

Cowardice has no rewards---other than being slowly and gradually being singled out and then strangulaterd---.

So by your logic we must continue doing what we did in the past regardless of what circumstances and national interests dictate?
All of our future is held hostage by our past mistakes and there is no room to learn and change?

Pakistan must keep its distance from Yemen war and upcoming Iran trashing . We need not to be involved in whose is bigger contest. We need to put our house in order and tell others to F off

So by your logic we must continue doing what we did in the past regardless of what circumstances and national interests dictate?
All of our future is held hostage by our past mistakes and there is no room to learn and change?

Pakistan must keep its distance from Yemen war and upcoming Iran trashing . We need not to be involved in whose is bigger contest. We need to put our house in order and tell others to F off
Moral way ur right we should mind our own Business but in reality ur wrong we need Gulf countries they helped out this dire time of need and if we develop both economic and military partnerships with them it will help Us long way. Iran is our neighbour but after Raza Shah departure theior is nothing for Us.

Iran is our worst enemy because it claims to be our friend but bastards go see Indian Mujra and stab us in the back..

Hi,

Yeah and other will let you survive after they have seperated you from the group---.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom