What's new

Pakistan will buy fighter jets from Jordan, Russia, France

PAF walked away from offer of new aircrafts
That was then...

Times have changed. So have the dynamics of Afghanistan.

MAK-IK.jpg

Something tells me we should not and wont get anymore f16s. God knows what nuclear sniffing equipment the isrealis will send hidden inside. Get self sufficient or try to become as close to it as possible....Develop your jf 17 to unimaginable hights I daresay develop a new airframe....dont go for off the shelf....

Something tells me we should not and wont get anymore f16s. God knows what nuclear sniffing equipment the isrealis will send hidden inside. Get self sufficient or try to become as close to it as possible....Develop your jf 17 to unimaginable hights I daresay develop a new airframe....dont go for off the shelf....
True but we need heavier aircraft to compliment JF17s

Guy,

Get it thru your head--just because you did not hear it---does not mean that the Paf chief did not state that---you are a nobody. It is on record---newspapers--tv---on this website--Gen Musharaf---.

OK Mr. Somebody! I have searched on internet but failed to find the reference. Share any link if you can which I am certain of that you can't.

Interesting points:-
1)Russian side said Pakistan can afford that 9 billion dollars deal financially
2)Impressive list considering short,medium & long SAM,mi 28 ,ka 52,mi 17,SU 30SM and SU 35 plus 636 kilo class diesel submarines
3)What is this new global arms reduction treaty and they said it will effects us too

One more he mention in start Pakistan is 3rd on list by number people speaking English

Since this Topic already existed - I thought i'd just post this vid here.

The thing that got my attention was S-400, Su-30/35's & the figure of (USD) $9 Billion.

Penny for your thoughts...

it is better to upgrade current F-16s to block V standard.
if Americans allow
ask Saudis to play role in this regard
That should be done separately other than Russia

2)Impressive list considering short,medium & long SAM,mi 28 ,ka 52,mi 17,SU 30SM and SU 35 plus 636 kilo class diesel submarines
3)What is this new global arms reduction treaty and they said it will effects us too

One more he mention in start Pakistan is 3rd on list by number people speaking English
Tanks, Helis, RPG 27 along AK103, RD93 local overhauling plus SAMs my take is S350 would be very good not S400 no need to be on US radar.

Son,

19 years old and knows about 'nuclear sniffing equipment "---and there are dumb morons on this board---very educated---but who have no clue what that is & what it can do---.

That is why I have stated---the US knows all about or nuc locations---. Its sniffer dogs had enough time to track where they are---.

The thing that got my attention was S-400, Su-30/35's & the figure of (USD) $9 Billion.

Hi,

If deal happens---those who were fighting tooth and nail that pakistan had no funds for weapons---may want to put a rope around their necks---.

The video clearly says that Indian sensibilities will be take into account. I think people can forget about any big ticket items...

The video clearly says that Indian sensibilities will be take into account. I think people can forget about any big ticket items...
I agree. The best we can hope for for the next 5 years will be small arms, short/medium range SAMs, overhaul facilities for RD93 Plus possible upgrade to the MA version, and PERHAPS AL31/41 approval for J10 /11/16 fighters(if PAF is unsure about WS10 engine). This 9 billion dollar dream is just hogwash. We all know Pak lands does not have that kind of money and if it did it needs to go into infrastructure/dams/energy deals. More MI35s, MI17s. and if possible 52s (unlikely).
A

Last edited:
Don't forget the Sub last month in an interview Navy chief said we are still looking for more submarines option considering price not bad.
Can u confirm does Mig 35 uses same engine proposed in JF 17 blk 3 ? S 400 is becoming interesting game internationally anyone going for it have to forget US Fighter planes in future i hope @LeGenD shed some light on it .I dont find any fault in US logic about this matter anyone going to choose S 400 forget F 35 thats why i love to see India having it ;)
@waz compare to 2012-13 india reduce depending on russian weapons from 76% to 48% and planning more looking to Israel ,Europe and US so if russian looking for new markets its natural
Tanks, Helis, RPG 27 along AK103, RD93 local overhauling plus SAMs my take is S350 would be very good not S400 no need to be on US radar.

Last edited:
it is better to upgrade current F-16s to block V standard.
if Americans allow
ask Saudis to play role in this regard
PAF (should) consider Block 70/72 - most advanced 4++ generation combat aircraft in existence at present, very close to providing 5th generation warfighting capabilities (avionics + sensor systems).

Last edited:
Pakistan has to get over F 16 i do t know whay oaf has stupid dilemma of f 16 we should buy SU 35 and what option are from france absolitely none

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom