What's new

Pakistan will buy fighter jets from Jordan, Russia, France

In the near future, Pakistan will be able to access block 40 EDA Falcons from the US to supplement the aging Falcon UP MLU Block 15 Pace Falcon, and re-utilize the MLU hardware on a lower time airframe and current engine inventory. TIA would be a likely partner for such conversion.
No new ones? How many used airframes we will get??

Kashmir issue not resolved due to PAF....I'm speechless.

Hi,

You did not know that we were deep into settling all issues at that time and signing the peace deal with India including Kashmir issue---.

Paf gave away the money due to its analysis that peace with india was getting done and there was no need to spend this money on F16---and they will just proceed with their own JF17---.

Hi,

You did not know that we were deep into settling all issues at that time and signing the peace deal with India including Kashmir issue---.

Paf gave away the money due to its analysis that peace with india was getting done and there was no need to spend this money on F16---and they will just proceed with their own JF17---.

And who told you that about PAF's decision? Let me guess, it is just another wildest stretch of imaginations. Remember what transpired on 8th Oct. 2005? Worst natural calamity this nation faced. Funds were diverted to support rehab efforts and NOT to some shaddy peace with India. And BTW, do you seriously, believe that once Kashmir will be resolved, everything between India and Pakistan will be fine? If answer is Yes, you are simply delusional.

And who told you that about PAF's decision? Let me guess, it is just another wildest stretch of imaginations. Remember what transpired on 8th Oct. 2005? Worst natural calamity this nation faced. Funds were diverted to support rehab efforts and NOT to some shaddy peace with India. And BTW, do you seriously, believe that once Kashmir will be resolved, everything between India and Pakistan will be fine? If answer is Yes, you are simply delusional.

Hi,

Your intellect is not at that level to continue---but as you have a pakistani flag---I will share---.

The Paf chief announced it in the news---. That is public knowledge---and as a typical pakistani if you want to say---"I have not heard about it---so it did not happen---"---does not work---.

That money which was donated to relief fund was looted and plundered---the pak supreme court has that under investigation---.

I just can't imagine the level of ignorance and stupidity of pakistani kids---.

You talk about being warriors whose ancestors were great conquerers and yet you give away the funds for weapons---.

Read up what Golda Meir stated when she was signing the weapons purchase from americans---.

With 80 more F16's in stock at that time---India would be dealt as it would need to be---and not on assumptions---.

Hi,

Your intellect is not at that level to continue---but as you have a pakistani flag---I will share---.

The Paf chief announced it in the news---. That is public knowledge---and as a typical pakistani if you want to say---"I have not heard about it---so it did not happen---"---does not work---.

That money which was donated to relief fund was looted and plundered---the pak supreme court has that under investigation---.

I just can't imagine the level of ignorance and stupidity of pakistani kids---.

You talk about being warriors whose ancestors were great conquerers and yet you give away the funds for weapons---.

Read up what Golda Meir stated when she was signing the weapons purchase from americans---.

With 80 more F16's in stock at that time---India would be dealt as it would need to be---and not on assumptions---.
My views about your intellectual prowess are exactly reciprocal but since you quoted my reply hence I continue. Yes, I never heard PAF chief saying that as now peace is around the corner hence we are not going to get more F-16s ... you know why? because no such statement was made! you are more than welcome to prove me wrong with something credible.

Tell me MR. ALL KNOWING, what happened to mighty USA in Afghanistan and Iraq despite having complete air dominance? Did she manage to eliminate Taliban or others fighting against her? Dealing with India with mere 80 more F-16s ... Oh Scholar! please read something about warfare, Air Power is an instrument only, real thing is boot on ground and considering the size of India, we would need a lot more boots, ships as well along with way more planes apart from F-16s.

My views about your intellectual prowess are exactly reciprocal but since you quoted my reply hence I continue. Yes, I never heard PAF chief saying that as now peace is around the corner hence we are not going to get more F-16s ... you know why? because no such statement was made! you are more than welcome to prove me wrong with something credible.

Tell me MR. ALL KNOWING, what happened to mighty USA in Afghanistan and Iraq despite having complete air dominance? Did she manage to eliminate Taliban or others fighting against her? Dealing with India with mere 80 more F-16s ... Oh Scholar! please read something about warfare, Air Power is an instrument only, real thing is boot on ground and considering the size of India, we would need a lot more boots, ships as well along with way more planes apart from F-16s.

Guy,

Get it thru your head--just because you did not hear it---does not mean that the Paf chief did not state that---you are a nobody. It is on record---newspapers--tv---on this website--Gen Musharaf---.

Last edited:
Well, for one thing the US will NOT be inducting the F-22 (Raptor) - anymore. It last came off the production line back in 2011 after Congress decided there was no need for it, further.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-22_Raptor#Production_termination

Hurricane Michael didn't help either as some were damaged beyond repairs & had to be Cannibalized.

And why the debate about PAF being compared with the USAF? The USAF have more options to Military Hardware than both you & I at Baskin Robbins.

The F-16's have been the backbone of the PAF for nearly 4 decades, now. Even with the introduction of the JF-17's - there is still a fear in the eyes of the enemy with the presence of those very 70-something F-16's in our inventory.
pls for god sake stop imaging that only F16 is only fighter jet with top tech in this world & it's already obsolete and there is no way , pakistan will get its latest upgraded versions ?
There time is over , thy hve done great job in thier hey daY's but now it's time to move forward ; that wiki link u posted is not what decides what American establishment will be doing with RAPTORS , instead F 35 and F 22 s will be the bck bone of USAF ? in reality

pls for god sake stop imaging that only F16 is only fighter jet with top tech in this world & it's already obsolete and there is no way , pakistan will get its latest upgraded versions ?
There time is over , thy hve done great job in thier hey daY's but now it's time to move forward ; that wiki link u posted is not what decides what American establishment will be doing with RAPTORS , instead F 35 and F 22 s will be the bck bone of USAF ? in reality
Okay, lets take it one step at a time...

Lets say for the sake of argument that the F-16 isn't the only fighter jet with Top Tech. You talk big about it being time to move forward... Care to share what direction is 'forward'.

Who gives a damn what will & won't be the backbone of the USAF and/or US Navy...?!! And acknowledging the F-22 & F-35 as the backbone isn't actually reinventing the wheel.

We're not arming our defense to go up against the mother of destruction. We are merely looking to protect our motherland against adversaries on the Western block. The F-16 has evolved over the years & its evolved in the PAF, aswell. A stretch: But the very possibility of a Block 70/72 in the PAF inventory would be a Godsend.

The United States is a mother-in-law no one wants to deal with, but does comes to terms from time-to-time.

How many other named-nations with Military Hardware have knocked on Pakistan's doorstep with even the slightest possibility of giving us their high end 'Top Tech'? France, Sweden, EU (Euro Fighter) or even Russia? And lets not kid ourselves, neither the MiG or the Sukhoi's stand a chance against the F-16.

This is not about some love affair with the 16s. PAF has an infrastructure setup for 110 A/ Bs and 55 C/D. IF this number can he reached it will be taken up. This is the most expedient way of force build up. JFT and Azm will continue on as per PAF plans. I understand the misgivings of the people and to some extent share it as well. But we do not have much option. J10/others require infrastructure setup which will be cost and time prohibitive.

A

Last edited:
Not baited or loaded, just shaking my head in disbelief.

PK was the only country to be offered Blk60's without royalties, a point that really stung your western neighbor, but PK failed to take advantage of.
Could it be due to engine difference? Block 60 is GE where as PAF F16s use PW.

I guess any development costs to have a PAF version of block 60 with PW engines may have to be borne by PAF in addition of any other technical and schedule challeges.

If that time mother in law give us blk 70/72 kuch kuch achi zror lagny lagi gi @Khafee bhai koi jugar nikaloo hamari saas tu aap ki family aunty laghti hai
The United States is a mother-in-law no one wants to deal with

If we had that capability the outcome would more or less still have been the same. They came in unawares and were shot while still unaware. The loss is more than has been reported b7t the idea was never to kill the whole lot. It was to carry a message that we can spank you in this game so hard you will be unable to sit down for months and this is precisely what has happened.
My other sense makes me think is it a baited and loaded question? Are you telling us something that we do not know?
A
You are so right s loaded question seeking confirmation of use of Block 52?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom