What's new

Pakistan vs West Indies - March 23rd, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

I just love how you make over 50 posts everyday just stating how "sick, pathetic and loserly" people can get here :D

Just yesterday I was observing this thread and you made at least 10 posts abt how to ignore someone and why. :lol:

On this thread! I don't think I have made more than 10 odd posts in total.

But I take your point. ;)

while you people try to get along....i would just like to say that afridi said that he will take the team to the semi finals.....i think he should have said today that he will take the team to the final.....!!!....magr agr khuda na khasta khuda na khasta pakistan agla match result nahin deta(putting it in a nice way) phir to us ki bari be izzati hoti!!

I'm loving it, some new *members* on the forum and people have suddenly become sober...Oh boy :D

After 26/11 and seeing the obvious support for those terrorists here, I have my doubts that people will welcome them with open arms.

who needs to come to open or even closed arms of those Indians who committed state terrorism in Pakistan ;)

Hope they will use their hands for clapping for good performance of aussies tomorrow though its unlikely to hope for some sportsmanship from your crowd but again umeed pe dunya qaim ha

LMAO @ ''jabardast''

my lecture to you indians about mending your ways and not talking like that has fallen on dumb and deaf ears......this is a bastardization of language. Dont cause problems here.

no ''jabardast'' or ''jiyada'' or any of that nonsense accepted here.

who needs to come to open or even closed arms of those Indians who committed state terrorism in Pakistan ;)

Hope they will use their hands for clapping for good performance of aussies tomorrow though its unlikely to hope for some sportsmanship from your crowd but again umeed pe dunya qaim ha

Oye khocha, don't worry.

We will applaud all good performances. We did that for Pakistan today and we will do it for both teams tomorrow.

I'm loving it, some new *members* on the forum and people have suddenly become sober...Oh boy :D

Remember the good old days and all the lovey-dovey-ness here. You, Du, Blossom/F-16, Neo... lol...

On this thread! I don't think I have made more than 10 odd posts in total.

But I take your point. ;)

Was just stating a fact. Yesterday in 24 hours you made over 100 posts! I don't even do 100 posts in a month!

So what else is up? You are obviously enjoying being on the forum.

while you people try to get along....i would just like to say that afridi said that he will take the team to the semi finals.....i think he should have said today that he will take the team to the final.....!!!....magr agr khuda na khasta khuda na khasta pakistan agla match result nahin deta(putting it in a nice way) phir to us ki bari be izzati hoti!!

I was desperately waiting for Afridi to say such thing but he simply refused to promise a final. Like a good politician :P

Is Jabardast kushi mein mainey fool baatein hain. Pakistan jaroor Autralia ko fir se harai ga semi finals mein.

Was just stating a fact. Yesterday in 24 hours you made over 100 posts! I don't even do 100 posts in a month!

So what else is up? You are obviously enjoying being on the forum.

Wow. Even I didn't know that.

Perhaps some debate with some Chinese members. I have some time at hand now and wasting it here. ;)

Yes, it is really good. Will be back to work soon and little time again.

Hope you are doing good. We missed you at the other place.

Oye khocha, don't worry.

We will applaud all good performances. We did that for Pakistan today and we will do it for both teams tomorrow.

:D nahhh i see moments of pin drop silence on every boundary by Australians and same for wickets tomorrow.

and ehhhhh i dint see Indians in BD stadium cheering for us :rolleyes:

va ji va,indian terrorism di kami reh gayi c is thread wich

Back
Top Bottom