What's new

India vs Bangladesh: T20 World Cup 2014

seriously ?

congratulations :)

.are you sure you are not trolling me ? :D
no bro , i love you :) i wouldnt do that :D

On Sunday, thousands of wrestling enthusiasts worldwide were so thrilled to witness Iran’s national freestyle wrestling team win over the Indian outfit 8-0 in their fourth Pool A encounter at The Forum in city of Inglewood, southwest of downtown Los Angeles, and qualify for the finals.
PressTV - Iran beats India in freestyle wrestling, reaches finals

anyway since this thread is about cricket , i once again congratulate you guys and i'm gone :D

no bro , i love you :) i wouldnt do that :D

On Sunday, thousands of wrestling enthusiasts worldwide were so thrilled to witness Iran’s national freestyle wrestling team win over the Indian outfit 8-0 in their fourth Pool A encounter at The Forum in city of Inglewood, southwest of downtown Los Angeles, and qualify for the finals.
PressTV - Iran beats India in freestyle wrestling, reaches finals

anyway since this thread is about cricket , i once again congratulate you guys and i'm gone :D

Oh man

. . . congratulations once again . . .:enjoy:

Congrats Indians..Finally india got in semi final this time after three world cup and luckily this t20 wc was on sub continent pitches unlile previous ones ..

Pakistan has record to be in semi final or final at least in every t20 world cup..hopefully it stay same in this t20 world cup as well..

Ban this idiot. Thread is about any XYZ team and keeps on blabbering about Pakistan. Indians are obsessed with Pakistan but still this guy has crossed all limits in obsession.

@Emmie
Tu to rehn de @Areesh . Tu bhi kuchh kam nahi. Tere se bada troll bhi koi nahi. Tum karo to Chamatkar, doosre karen to Balatkaar.

Congrats Indians..Finally india got in semi final this time after three world cup and luckily this t20 wc was on sub continent pitches unlile previous ones ..

Pakistan has record to be in semi final or final at least in every t20 world cup..hopefully it stay same in this t20 world cup as well..

2007 T20 WC was in sub continent ?? :o::o::o:

Ban this idiot. Thread is about any XYZ team and keeps on blabbering about Pakistan. Indians are obsessed with Pakistan but still this guy has crossed all limits in obsession.

@Emmie

look who is talking about obsession here :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Tu to rehn de @Areesh . Tu bhi kuchh kam nahi. Tere se bada troll bhi koi nahi. Tum karo to Chamatkar, doosre karen to Balatkaar.

Bhai at least main India kai thread main hi India ki baat karta hain. Yeh nahi kai thread Argentina kai barai main hai aur meri sari posts India kai barai main hain.

Aur troll to tum bhi ho. Both anti Pakistan and anti Muslims. :)

One more thing.....India defeated Pak in every world cup :D

Bhai. Kya random Gas maara hai. Last 3 T20 WC were in all fast, slow and dry pitches. Bigtym Logic failed. India suffered due to its performance and execution and not due to some pitch type. I agree last tym we were a bit unlucky to mis out from qualification even tough playing very well in all the matches.

Back
Top Bottom