What's new

India vs Bangladesh: T20 World Cup 2014

Chaloo mubarak hoo

Mein jeet spoil nhi katna chata

This pool get more interesting if AUS beat WI but now two are out already..the other pool is getting excited

Bhai at least main India kai thread main hi India ki baat karta hain. Yeh nahi kai thread Argentina kai barai main hai aur meri sari posts India kai barai main hain.

Aur troll to tum bhi ho. Both anti Pakistan and anti Muslims. :)

I totally agree. I am a proud troll, And I am anti Muslims and hence anti Pakistan some where but I know that I am not at all anti Islam. It disheartens that how followers of such a good religions are big tym losers today.

By the way I am not pro Hindu too. It has its drawbacks and hence its condemnations too. I wud call my self Spiritual but non religious. So it wud be foolish of u, if u think I am against some religion. I am against the followers and rightly so when I can very well see that kitne bade dhakkan hain ye. My point has always been on 1 direction and have been banned too for the same, that Why is something written in Quran and Muslims of today's world does exactly the opposite. Why are there different versions by different people of some text in Quran. Different interpretations. Its natural that the people will get confused.

Now, I personally dont think I hate someone when I ask such questions.

Neways, we can discuss this on some other thread.

I totally agree. I am a proud troll, And I am anti Muslims and hence anti Pakistan some where but I know that I am not at all anti Islam. It disheartens that how followers of such a good religions are big tym losers today.

By the way I am not pro Hindu too. It has its drawbacks and hence its condemnations too. I wud call my self Spiritual but non religious. So it wud be foolish of u, if u think I am against some religion. I am against the followers and rightly so when I can very well see that kitne bade dhakkan hain ye. My point has always been on 1 direction and have been banned too for the same, that Why is something written in Quran and Muslims of today's world does exactly the opposite. Why are there different versions by different people of some text in Quran. Different interpretations. Its natural that the people will get confused.

Now, I personally dont think I hate someone when I ask such questions.

Neways, we can discuss this on some other thread.

Hummm. Want to comment on this but since this is not a thread related to religion so will give it a pass.

lol.....
another delusion entity.......:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Aik aur aa gaya. :lol:

Post 509....
Ha Ha. Wierd that was after seeing the quoted part. I saw U talking bout Bong-Pak brotherhood against INDIAN PROPAGANDIST. I just made certain facts of this world clearer.

no bro , i love you :) i wouldnt do that :D

On Sunday, thousands of wrestling enthusiasts worldwide were so thrilled to witness Iran’s national freestyle wrestling team win over the Indian outfit 8-0 in their fourth Pool A encounter at The Forum in city of Inglewood, southwest of downtown Los Angeles, and qualify for the finals.
PressTV - Iran beats India in freestyle wrestling, reaches finals
:mad::mad::mad:
what is this....and I thought we are friends....:(

Aik aur aa gaya.
bhai hum topehle se hi hai......:lol:

what is this....and I thought we are friends....
lol , you're right .

iranian sportsman take everything seriously !! i remember iranian national football team beat palestine 10-0 or sth like that !!!

after that they were denied of their prize !! :D i mean they can take it easy sometimes :)

lol , you're right .

iranian sportsman take everything seriously !! i remember iranian national football team beat palestine 10-0 or sth like that !!!

after that they were denied of their prize !! :D i mean they can take it easy sometimes :)
:mad::mad:
they need to take every thing seriously.....but nt against india......
we could have shared the prize together and celebrated the equal victory.....:D:D

any way congrats on ur win....:)

Nahi kia to bihat kuch ja sakta hai. Bus mods razi nahi hotai. ;)
hahaha.....
u still on forum and I was talking abt life......
lol...yaha ban bhi kar diya to kya hua.....its just forum boy.....
u need to grow up kid.....;)

Back
Top Bottom