What's new

India vs Bangladesh: T20 World Cup 2014

My local bookeeee told me the whole story:lol: so I know what you dont know.. Final is going to be b/w ind and pak and india would be favorite bet rate would 80-20 in india favor but Pak will win making all the bookies and insiders really rich ..Need not to mention dhoni as he knows he would be soon kicked out of indian squad so that would be his last chance to make some bog bucks..

So dont be fooled and bet on pak yu will be rich..

End of story'

Should I tell you the moral also:D

not-sure-if-epic-or-epic-fail_o_306146.jpg

Before that BCCI will buy all your team like we did in previous world cup:D:D:D:D:D

But that wont serve the purpose as betting rate would be indian favor its also way more profitable to bet on the weak one as if it wins yu make real good money..:enjoy:

But that wont serve the purpose as betting rate would be indian favor its also way more profitable to bet on the weak one as if it wins yu make real good money..:enjoy:
It will for the present but BCCI THINKS for there future they know what will happen too them after that loss:D:D:D:D:D Think Smart there is reason WE ARE BANIYAAS AFTER ALL;););););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p

Open your FB page and paste this "/10154069444430314" in URL bar.
What propagandist u talking bout?

There are both types of junta who love India and Pakistan. Bongs interact with Indians but hardly with Pakistanis due to regional distance.

Now what u saw is a typical case of Pakistani and Bangladeshi living in a foreign country. There All Pakistani, Indians and Bangladeshis live as a same country. Thats the way most of Pak and BD meet and understand each other.

But its natural and logical that more BD junta are pro Indians compared to pro Pakistan, exception being the foreign settled Bangladeshis.

guys spend more time on a international game , rather than a regional :D

JK , but seriously why is there 20 member watching this thread now ? :D

Good luck to both ! @BDforever @Srinivas

Because we are the World Champions and also won the Champions Trophy ...... :D

Sub continent people are cricket crazy and they stick to TV's for entire day ..... :D

Some stick to the TV's for 5 days in case of test matches ...... :D

eden_gardens-96_1457786i.jpg

Back
Top Bottom