What's new

India vs Bangladesh: T20 World Cup 2014

Miyaan pehle final me pohoch to jao :partay::partay::partay:
My local bookeeee told me the whole story:lol: so I know what you dont know.. Final is going to be b/w ind and pak and india would be favorite bet rate would 80-20 in india favor but Pak will win making all the bookies and insiders really rich ..Need not to mention dhoni as he knows he would be soon kicked out of indian squad so that would be his last chance to make some bog bucks..

So dont be fooled and bet on pak yu will be rich..

End of story'

Should I tell you the moral also:D

Silkworm larvae with button mushrooms and cheese

" BABA JI KI BOOTI "

DSC06168+%2528640x426%2529.jpg

My local bookeeee told me the whole story:lol: so I know what you dont know.. Final is going to be b/w ind and pak and india would be favorite bet rate would 80-20 in india favor but Pak will win making all the bookies and insiders really rich ..Need not to mention dhoni as he knows he would be soon kicked out of indian squad so that would be his last chance to make some bog bucks..

End of story'

LOL

and you will wake up with wet pants :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

End of story'

Before that BCCI will buy all your team like we did in previous world cup:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom