What's new

Pakistan vs West Indies - March 23rd, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

Congratulation!

I was so busy today, so I missed the game. But when I saw Wast Indies was 71 for 8, then I felt our Pakistani brother are taking revenge on WI on behalf of Bangladesh, lol. One of my friend went to see the match, and he told me that the whole stadium was supporting Pakistan.

Great!

LMAO @ ''jabardast''

my lecture to you indians about mending your ways and not talking like that has fallen on dumb and deaf ears......this is a bastardization of language. Dont cause problems here.

no ''jabardast'' or ''jiyada'' or any of that nonsense accepted here.

Ok Julfiqar i heard you

heheh I am not a teacher but I have to correct when someone tries to sabotage our beautiful language :(

as i said all languages come from each others....like urdu has most persian and arabic words
so let them say jabardast ..jabardasti is right considering word jabar also mean somthing you do by force

Remember the good old days and all the lovey-dovey-ness here. You, Du, Blossom/F-16, Neo... lol... .

Ha, the best time on PDF...you forgot to mention some other names btw...imran khan, dark star, pk thunder and enigma/xeric too (he wasn't so serious back then).

I was desperately waiting for Afridi to say such thing but he simply refused to promise a final. Like a good politician :P

Bro, however I try, I just can't picture him standing on the stage waving with right hand towards the crowd while holding his party's manifesto in his left. I just can't! :P

Congratulation!

I was so busy today, so I missed the game. But when I saw Wast Indies was 71 for 8, then I felt our Pakistani brother are taking revenge on WI on behalf of Bangladesh, lol. One of my friend went to see the match, and he told me that the whole stadium was supporting Pakistan.

Great!
Oh thank you dear

I hope indian will also support us if australia beat them in tomorrow match
am i right dostoo? cheers :D

:D nahhh i see moments of pin drop silence on every boundary by Australians and same for wickets tomorrow.

and ehhhhh i dint see Indians in BD stadium cheering for us :rolleyes:

Well, let's see what happens tomorrow.

They will applaud every Indian boundary and every Australian wicket for sure. That thunderous applaud will be enough to cover for any pin drop silence at other places. ;)

so do me favor.........

full trolling tomorrow,coz india gonna win this match;)

so no infractions:D for tomorrow

Ummm.... let me think... one big, fat NO!!!!

An infraction whenever the need arises. :cool:

Wow. Even I didn't know that.

Perhaps some debate with some Chinese members. I have some time at hand now and wasting it here. ;)

Yes, it is really good. Will be back to work soon and little time again.

Hope you are doing good. We missed you at the other place.

Which particular other place? :D

No girl in life Vinod? Done with your studies or not?

Btw, admit it, def.pk is cool... at least it give you an adversary to debate with. I have seen the debates at your board, sometimes nice. Nice to have you around though. :tup:

LOOOL at everyone using hindi.

Prism I just realised you have Bhagat Singh's picture as your avatar- fantastic I'm a great admirer of Bhagat Singh and Marxist Influences on revolution.

The weather prediction for Mirpur is that there will be a Gayle storm and a Hazardous Pollard afterwards which can cause serious weather fluctuations and can contribute to a very warm upcoming summer in western South Asia.
Hehehe remember me son? LMAO Buwahahahaha chal ab farigh ho LMAO bara bol raha tha Alhamdulillah we won and we have declared today that we are coming for the trophy get ready Mumbai !! We literally F***ed West indies today :P

Which particular other place? :D

OK. ;)

No girl in life Vinod? Done with your studies or not?

Not a public thing but the answer is yes and no.

Btw, admit it, def.pk is cool... at least it give you an adversary to debate with. I have seen the debates at your board, sometimes nice. Nice to have you around though. :tup:

It is good. Nt many Pakistanis join our place for some reason. ;)

Or at least they don't stay back.

Pakistan winning the match on 23rd March is a symbolic sign for better days to come. Pakistani's must keep working hard and striving to lift the spirit of nationalism in any manner they are able to. There are many areas of difficulty to address but we shall achieve success in the right direction, inshallah and must never give up our will to do so. Pakistan First ! PM
- Pervez Musharraf

Back
Top Bottom