What's new

Pakistan vs West Indies - March 23rd, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

yups,bari jabardast knowledge hai tawadi,chalo naam bhi das do...
bas age thodi ji kat hai,aajkal galiyan wich motorcycle chalandey haan;)
i live in chandigarh.

Not jabardast but zabardast hehehe... naam hmmm Surrender Singh or Chalandar Singh :p

No one stopped them even there. They just didn't try it.

BTW, it depends on the political atmosphere. After 2002, things improved and Pakistanis had fun in Mohali. They were dancing in the stadium and also in the sector-17 market of Chandigarh. The crowds were cheering them.

After 26/11 and seeing the obvious support for those terrorists here, I have my doubts that people will welcome them with open arms.

Hi,

Support or no support, we'll do the Job right! :D

Great win by pakistan..Congrat to all pakistani fellows there.. keep supporting our team and inshallah they will bring more wins for us and best of luck to indian team..beat these aussies so we could fight with each other on battle ground of mohali..phataey chak dey :D

Not jabardast but zabardast hehehe... naam hmmm Surrender Singh or Chalandar Singh :p

lol indian call it jabardasti just like they call phool as fool ..in arabic its jabar i mean just like word rape which is zina bil jabar..mean jabardasti :D

its jabardast in hindi.....
although naam hai..

Roflzz singh

No it's not. The word is Zabardast and because Hindi does not contain the z sound hence hindi speakers use J, like Khoobsurat ko Koobsurat aur Khushi ko Kushi kehtey hain.

Awww... how ironic that you have to come and rub that in on a thread celebrating Pakistan's win.

Never thought you were that kind Vinod :lol:

I wanted Pakistan to win and i think they did pretty well.

I said so very early.

Anything can happen. We need to wait and see.

I will prefer Pakistan to win this one. Last time the same thing happened in 1987.

Pakistan lost the Semis and the next day India lost as well. I don't want the same thing to repeat in this world cup.

I will prefer India to lift it. The second choice will be one of the subcontinental teams.

Seeing reference to Kasab shows how sick and pathetic losers some people here are.

i don't want to use better words for now. I have the choicest ones for some.

No it's not. The word is Zabardast and because Hindi does not contain the z sound hence hindi speakers use J, like Khoobsurat ko Koobsurat aur Khushi ko Kushi kehtey hain.

app urdu ki teacher tu nhi hoo lol un ko urdut mat sikhayea kyoon k woo hindi be bhool jahein ghey :D

seriously saying,
whenever u post,i think it is surely--

thread closed for moderation
:lol:

:lol:

I can also give infractions, watch out Prism... in fact I think I have given you some. ;)
(Waisay your posts have improved a lot. :tup: )

I wanted Pakistan to win and i think they did pretty well.

I said so very early.

Seeing reference to Kasab shows how sick and pathetic losers some people here are.

i don't want to use better words for now. I have the choicest ones for some.

I just love how you make over 50 posts everyday just stating how "sick, pathetic and loserly" people can get here :D

Just yesterday I was observing this thread and you made at least 10 posts abt how to ignore someone and why. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom