What's new

Pakistan vs Srilanka on 26th Feb, 2011

Umar departs to Muralli. Loses an average ball of Muralli. Great show by Muralli by creating pressure

You bet.... We ( pakistan) is slowing down so that the game get some competitive .. otherwise SL will perish below 150 if they see a huge score. :chilli:

How dare you- The game is still ON- We are letting them score to make the match interesting- and to entertain the crowd- The way Pakistanis usually play- batting collapse- tuk tuk- Crowd sleeps- and wake up in last 10 over- Sri lanka will win- We have home crowd advantage and Dilshan gona rip them apart--

How dare you- The game is still ON- We are letting them score to make the match interesting- and to entertain the crowd- The way Pakistanis usually play- batting collapse- tuk tuk- Crowd sleeps- and wake up in last 10 over- Sri lanka will win- We have home crowd advantage and Dilshan gona rip them apart--

That was old thing... I think u are stuck with history, you poor lankan... We are a changed team and nobody can match the middle order dynamism of our batsman,.. Also remember we are playing genuine pacers today.. so expect half of u lankans getting injured.. ouchhh... :rofl:

:D
See Afridi sent young Akmal as a bully- He should have come- already 6 overs are wasted-- from 40- to 46- very good for sri lanka- Pakistanis didn't explode only leaked- haha

yr run he banale bhai... bowl tu zaya matt ker

That was old thing... I think u are stuck with history, you poor lankan... We are a changed team and nobody can match the middle order dynamism of our batsman,.. Also remember we are playing genuine pacers today.. so expect half of u lankans getting injured.. ouchhh... :rofl:

We will see- When Dilshan gona hit his scoops to Shoaib and Gul- Iam the one whose gona laugh- hehe haha-
Pakistan bowling is week- fielding is weak- they cant win-

Go Murali- Afridi- The last 10 overs have lost you the match-

We will see- When Dilshan gona hit his scoops to Shoaib and Gul- Iam the one whose gona laugh- hehe haha-
Pakistan bowling is week- fielding is weak- they cant win-

Only scoop he is going to see is an icecream scoop as consolation for the loss :butcher:

If you say one more time that our bowling is weak.. I will Colombo your hambantota into a dambulla:flame::flame:

Back
Top Bottom