What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good effort Team Pakistan and loved the spirit shown by Umar Akmal. I think sticking with Imran Nazir as opening was mistake of Hafeez, he is only good for stallions not for any international side, he should have tried Nasir Jamshaid or Umar Akmal, Afridi didn't have place in team and not playing Abdul Razaq was a huge mistake cause day before yesterday rusty A Razaq didn't disappoint.

I think selection of pitch also needs reconsideration, pitch should offer nearly similar advantage or disadvantage to both teams.

Hats off to Jayawerdena and Sangakara for daring batting and excellent homework on Pakistani bowlers and SL team for outstanding fielding except Malinga.

Well done SL, we will support you in finals.

552437_351679414921799_496997743_n.jpg

seriously yaar, ab ye jab bhi batting k liye aata hai to mann me pahla khyal aata hai ki kya ye 1 run bhi bna payega.. pata nai kis jaldi me rahta hai batting karte waqt

Pakistanis dont know how to contain their emotions, some morons here, always fire whever Pakistan scores a run or takes a wicket. So glad Pakistan is out......... no more of abrupt firing. This jahil qaum of Pakistanis doesnt deserve anything. All the time the match was on, I couldn't shake the thought that I might get hit by a bullet. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom