What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
come_back_to_reality_by_snook_8-d4yham8.png

Wishing West Indies the very best of lucK.

i support lankans if they get gayle out ist over for westindies

It's perfect time for afridi to open a poultry farm!!
he got sufficient eggs and ducks!

i agree retire or pick up batting back he used to get quick wickets so he was a good bowler who could score 20 fast runs so was useful at 7 8 position but now he cant pick many wickets and get out at ducks i mean cmon

after south africa i think pakistanies are the biggest chokers , this is the main reason why these guys can't win a match against india in world cup , the only t-20 world cup which they won was because they din't play a single match against india in that whole tournament .

you have lost it mentally man really i dont even know how to answer sucha ridiculous statemnt

good effort by PK. i would have preferred to see Pakistanis make it.
still overall a good tour for the PK team, well done boys.

THANK YOU finally a senior member who acts like one

I dint want to say a word to pakistanis but i got pissed off in south africa match...

so no hard words...i hope pakistanis will learn to respect defeat as well as win of enemy too..

Totally Agree!! I for once was thinking of supporting them but after watching their posts after India-SA match, thought of returning some favour :)

few go on to win world cups too like 2011 WC and some fail to chase even small totals...

Its cricket you dont know what will happen in next moment..it was poor batting of pak and great bowling of sri lanka .in this turning pitch 140 wag good target thats why sri lankan was not in hurry even when they had wickets in hands..what pakistan neended was to stay there take singles without losing wickets till the last 5 or 6 overs but.one team win and it was their day..good luck to them

Among asian teams:

Pakistan lost to India
Pakistan lost to Sri Lanka
the only team It is better than in Asia is Bangladesh...lol!!!

saeen bs karo ab itna asar naee horaha hum par tum logon k posts ka ............:dirol:
now we want srilanka or west indians to win world T20 ........:dance3:

I refuse to act like how most Pakistanis acted on India Australia and India South Africa threads and congratulate Pakistan on consistently doing well at 20 20 world cups.

All the best to SL, I think the cup belongs to Lanka now.

I think biggest mistake is not to send Umar Akmal early and instead of that Pakistan has send the kamaran and Shaid Afridi ahead of him.

I dint want to say a word to pakistanis but i got pissed off in south africa match...

so no hard words...i hope pakistanis will learn to respect defeat as well as win of enemy too..

Do u seriously think this childish trolling hurt us :D

keep doing it if it give u some satisfaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom