What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaloo... at least we kissed the trophy, but you????? not even allowed near it .. kaisa ;)

don't worry we have our own champions league and ipl , you guys kissed the trophy , ab tumhari party khatam , now sit at home and watch ipl .

Pakistan did not deserve to be in finals...Pakistan is choker of South Asia.....

umm no srilankans are they reach teh finals alot but never gonna happen in 2007 2011 and 2009 we played good but brittle middle order like australia cant call them chokers chokers are who let a bowler hit a 32 when they were winning the match chokers are who let a bolwer get them bowled when they need 2 from 2 i think you know who i mean

Congrats Srilanka ... Now stage is open for new T20 World champion .

Atleast we made it to semi finals.....Good job Team Pakistan.... We appreciate your efforts.

don't worry we have our own champions league and ipl , you guys kissed the trophy , ab tumhari party khatam , now sit at home and watch ipl .

ipl already happened but sialkot stallions is in icl i say screw it and prepare for the next series with india and south africa we need better batting

batsman are behind our defeat i am shocked they cant chase 140

good effort by PK. i would have preferred to see Pakistanis make it.
still overall a good tour for the PK team, well done boys.

veena-malik-crying.jpg

after south africa i think pakistanies are the biggest chokers , this is the main reason why these guys can't win a match against india in world cup , the only t-20 world cup which they won was because they din't play a single match against india in that whole tournament .

Pakistan did not deserve to be in finals...Pakistan is choker of South Asia.....

Kal India ke bahar hone pe Pakistani bahut uchhal rahe the. :lol::lol:

Dear Pakistanis,
If you didnt celebrate the way you did when India was eliminated, we wouldn't have even bothered to watch this match. :)

so humara bhi kuch haq banta hai na ab hasne ka :)

Difference between you and me.....

We even after loosing appreciate our team and rival teams efforts.....Thats the cricket spirit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom