What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abdul razzaq was badly missed. He played good in last match.

I think there is some internal politics which is keeping a match winner like AR away from games.

finally a smart post by indian yes razzaq showed have played pacers were good on this pitch so he could have done tanvirs job and he is a great hitter big mistake big time and it costed us the semis nest time in 2014 i hope we will have a better wicket keeper batsmen kamran has not looked that good umer was better he should ahve been sent earlier anyway no i hope lankans do it and win

are you an idiot????? bcz we maintained our perfect record of reaching the semis of this tournament we have also been the most successful team in the tournament and we have been reaching the semi finals of all icc tournaments since 2007 w ehave kept a very good record but ofcourse YOU INDIAN TROLLS WHO DIDNT EVEN WATCH THIS MATCH ARE ABOUT TO PISS YOUR PANTS AT THE EXCITEMENT OF US GOING OUT OF THE SEMIS

India won 4/ 5 matches it almost 80%
Pakistan won 4/6 matches its around 66.66% , decide who most successful.

523741_310407849066244_1637553964_n.jpg

O'Really
We are the only team to play all Semi Finals of T20 WC... now go take a hike,,kid

so what does that mean, going there kissing the trophy,enjoying watching cheer-leaders and handing it over to the opposite team
and saying that atleast we reached semis

@indian defense

man you are so excited about our loss obsessed much anyway we are not crying we are fine dissapointed expected more from middle order and razzaq should have played

Stupid mistake to drop Razzaq, why take him when u will wont let him play.... have a look @ malik record
577101_534460053235665_2013487442_n.jpg

Most Indians that are heckling Pakistanis were no where to be found when they were facing South Africa. :lol:

@indian defense

man you are so excited about our loss obsessed much anyway we are not crying we are fine dissapointed expected more from middle order and razzaq should have played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom