What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abdul razzaq was badly missed. He played good in last match.

I think there is some internal politics which is keeping a match winner like AR away from games.

images

atleast india maintained its 100% record against pakistan in the world cup , so on the whole india has gained more out of the tournament while pakistan as usual will be seen saying "we had nothing to gain, were just there but Allah was not on our side"

are you an idiot????? bcz we maintained our perfect record of reaching the semis of this tournament we have also been the most successful team in the tournament and we have been reaching the semi finals of all icc tournaments since 2007 w ehave kept a very good record but ofcourse YOU INDIAN TROLLS WHO DIDNT EVEN WATCH THIS MATCH ARE ABOUT TO PISS YOUR PANTS AT THE EXCITEMENT OF US GOING OUT OF THE SEMIS

Shame on u for using the picture of the families who are grieving the death of their love ones... sick mentality ....

take it easy buddy......Nothing too serious here..
We made fun of them..they are returning the favour...Take fun as fun

Bad luck really. Imran nazir's out was an accident, Nasir Jamshed was not out,mistake by umpire:angry:.Hafiz played well today but he should have stayed till the end. Abdur Razzak should have played today, Pakistan really needed an experienced finisher. if only Umar Akmal came earlier than shoaib malik & kamran:hitwall:

chalo auchha hua,.. sab ka 1 din bach gaya warna final ka match bhi dekhna padta sab ko and saat me thread bhi chalate :D

atleast india maintained its 100% record against pakistan in the world cup , so on the whole india has gained more out of the tournament while pakistan as usual will be seen saying "we had nothing to gain, were just there but allah was not on our side"

O'Really
We are the only team to play all Semi Finals of T20 WC... now go take a hike,,kid

take it easy buddy......Nothing too serious here..
We made fun of them..they are returning the favour...Take fun as fun

i got no prob with that, but fun should be with reality check.... :D

Pakistan snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. 140 from a slow pitch was very achievable if only Pakistanis learn to steady their nerves. Most of the Pakistani batsmen looked as if they were throwing their wickets away.

Let's keep it classy, My Indian bruvs. I know Pakistani members were nauseatingly obnoxious when we exited the tournament but we shouldn't lower ourselves to their level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom