What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand - March 8, 2011

mjmmanoj RT @sadiajumani: RT @urooj_a: RT @Aafu_: Behind every successful man there is a woman. Behind Ross Taylor ? Kamran Akmal #CWC2011

:P

50 or 150. The mistakes are same as we did that day. Hope India will also follow us too, lol.

Please do not compare your team to either India or Pakistan ..you have a long way to get where we are..how about the Irish? Atleast play better than them ...

This one is the best...

an easy way to trend world-wide... Drop two catches in a world cup game.:D

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

who paid for the beer :P

may be the birthday boy himself.;)

Now there is a good chance of an Ind Pak quarter final.

Please do not compare your team to either India or Pakistan ..you have a long way to get where we are..how about the Irish? Atleast play better than them ...

Comparing the mistakes only, not strength.

I think its about time to declare Kamran Akmal injured and ask for his replacement from domestic cricket

If England has replaced KP with Morgan and Broad is expected to replace with somebody else

we can also declare him injured (or if needed... make him injured) so that we could request for his replacement

how many of you agree with me? - raise your hands :police:

Comparing the mistakes only, not strength.
oh come on when you are out for 50 its because you are less talented...PAK is having a day off..go back and sulk on that pathetic performance ..no need to get BD's performance here....doesn;t fit in any way

I think its about time to declare Kamran Akmal injured and ask for his replacement from domestic cricket

If England has replaced KP with Morgan and Broad is expected to replace with somebody else

we can also declare him injured (or if needed... make him injured) so that we could request for his replacement

how many of you agree with me? - raise your hands :police:

I don't agree with you. Kamran is a gem which only fits with Pakistan team. So no replacement. :P

Back
Top Bottom