What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand - March 8, 2011

Gem in what?

what has been his performance since past 5-6 years? - he is a keeper right? tell me about his keeping

His first priority should be keeping... don't share batting stats which is also just okk

Don't you think he is a gem. He has cool teeth. He has a very sissy voice. He looks too cute when he drops catches. He is marvelous with his skills of match fixing since he always gets away with ICC investigation. He has the guts to remain in the team with all the lousy performance.

What more you guys expect from him???:what:

How will this loss affect Pakistan's chances?

Need to win against Zimbabwe( that would be easy) in order to get into quarters.. if that goes wrong then against Aussies, since Zimbabwe will have 6 points and can have a better run rate..

But i dont think thats likely.

Zimbabwe has to play Pakistan, Srilanka and Kenya.. so its possible for them.They need to win against Pakistan and Kenya convincingly.

I heard Kamran's brother (not Umar, the other brother) keeps wickets as well. If we exchange the two without telling anyone, would anyone notice?

oh come on when you are out for 50 its because you are less talented...PAK is having a day off..go back and sulk on that pathetic performance ..no need to get BD's performance here....doesn;t fit in any way

I was not comparing the talent, you dumb. Even in a normal bad day we do not do 50 or 60. I was an exceptional day.

Sachin's record under thread today

Razzaq is playing so well that he won't let other players bat :rofl:

166 runs required with 2 wickets remaining. Razzaq need 160 runs to break Sachin's record of 200

I was not comparing the talent, you dumb. Even in a normal bad day we do not do 50 or 60. I was an exceptional day.

No Skies you are better than us. Your wicket keeper Mushfiq ur Rahim is thousands times better than our Khatmal.

:)

Sachin's record under thread today

Razzaq is playing so well that he won't let other players bat :rofl:

166 runs required with 2 wickets remaining. Razzaq need 160 runs to break Sachin's record of 200

You didn't eat your medicines today na?

Anyway, this is not the best team of PK I think. They may have better players.

Razzaq gonnai hit 15 sixes today :P

Insha'Allah

The US administration will be very happy to know that Kamran Akmal has replaced Raymond Davis as most hated man in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom