What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand - March 8, 2011

28.3 N McCullum to Umar Akmal, out Caught by Oram!! Umar Akmal goes for a big one and perishes Umar Akmal c Oram b N McCullum 38(58) [4s-3]

what will i get?

If you win.. I'll recomend you to be made a administrator..

If I win.. you'll make me a senior or premium member..

I can't think of any other wager where there is very rare chance of our meeting. Wait, if you win, I can write one of your assignment paper...

Kamran Akmal walks into a bar and couldn't even hold his first drink properly.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Yaar yeh log urdu main barhai gandai tweet kar rahai hain Kamran kai liye. Paste karoon ya na karoon:D

Kamran Akmal walks into a bar and couldn't even hold his first drink properly.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Yaar yeh log urdu main barhai gandai tweet kar rahai hain Kamran kai liye. Paste karoon ya na karoon:D

who paid for the beer :P

hey Jimmy, guess who's trending worldwide. Kamran Akmal, the guy whose face looks like monkey crack. yea, dats him.

Hehehe loving these tweets.

Everyone is blaming only Akmal for this defeat.

But the team doesn't even seem to touch the score where Akmal started making mistakes.

Everyone is blaming only Akmal for this defeat.

But the team doesn't even seem to touch the score where Akmal started making mistakes.

The team plays well only because of Afridi's bowling and Mizbah's batting....very important that these two play all the time if PAK has any chance of anymore wins.

If you win.. I'll recomend you to be made a administrator..

If I win.. you'll make me a senior or premium member..

I can't think of any other wager where there is very rare chance of our meeting. Wait, if you win, I can write one of your assignment paper...

DONE!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom