What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand - March 8, 2011

Now ICC will probe this match.

A world record 100 runs were scored in the last 5 overs.

PCB should be ready for the inquiry.

Kamran and Shoaib and razzaq gift a B'Day century to Taylor..

Kamran Akmal is an embarrassment to his own bro, who happens to be an excellent fielder ..... the best idea would be to drop Kamran, let Umer do the keeping & bring in another all rounder/batmans/bowler

If Pakistan looses now with about 50 runs difference - NL to be on the top of the table..

100 runs in 29 balls....lolllzzzz

what a treat to the sepectators by taylor.

Before beginning of the match..Pakistani media were claiming only batting was the area to be concerned for Pakistan cricket team..Now they can add bowling and fielding too :woot: lol!!

Ok Pakistani members why don't you do me a favor

Circulate a public message against Kamran Akmal and PCB .lets see what happens because i m sick of sitting back at home and watching these guys playing with the emotions of a big nation

MANI2020, why not new create facebook accounts. It will create more attention to PCB revolution. have you thought about it?

"Kick out Kamran Akmal Pakistan teams "

YOU MEAN THIS!!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Remove Kamran Akmal | Facebook

Yar believe me many people are crying with emotions after what they saw ,its really hurting for a cricket loving nation who is already suffering from such set backs

For heaven sake circulate public messages

Lolzzz nah why to cry when other team is playing good and when you are playing bad :)
calm down its a game thats it.
Kamran gave BD gift to taylor

Even shohib akthar has to take the blame, He was continously giving full tosses on leg stump...

2-1909kamran-akmal-bride-aaiza-ilyas.jpg

Cricketer-Kamran-Akmal.jpg

He look like kid little baacha. Dumb! :help:

Back
Top Bottom