What's new

Pakistan Vs India, World Cup 2015, Group B, Adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raina made it look easy, but I reckon this might not be as easy of a pitch as it is being said... lets see

Not necessarily. You still had Dhoni, Rahane after that but yes we could have reduced India to 280. Still 301 is doable on this pitch.

Pakistanis are brothers :D good luck to you :) It is always good to see us opponents in games rather then wars :)

Credit needs to be given to the pacers Wahab Riaz and Sohail Khan. Only guys that performed seasonably well today, in the end they got their line and length right. Irfan was all over the place, and spinners expensive. 300 could have been avoided had it not have been for that messy bowling in the last 10.

Those 2 drop catches added 30-40 runs on the board. or else India would've been restricted at 270-280

We need to keep the singles rolling. No need for risky shots. Only try boundaries on bad deliveries.

My mind saying.....Pakistan will win................................... but heart not believing.............. but anything possible.......

I did night shift and still was in office to watch match................ Ghar me Wife dekhne kaha degi match.....SAA-bahu se pareshan (TV serial) hoon
;)

If the bowlers and fielders cannot defend 300 then we don't deserve to be in the wc.

India is the worst death overs batting team in the world!!!!!!

Indian bowling is pakistan's extra batsman, and he is in superb form

Kohli started playing like Sachin now, wasting balls for century....and after century......OUT
20 balls wasted by Kohli...... 3 overs......a significant amount in one-days.

Last edited:
Its a SLAPP on the face of selectors and incompetent management who don't even ****** idea about the cricket ...

The problem with management after Touqerr Zaya mush appointed Naseem Ashraf... Zardari appointed Butt and now Nawaz sharif appointed 35 puncture all are incompetent and completely destroy Pakistan cricket...not a single player is consistent nor experienced xpect few who also have no performance.

Damage Control.... for Pakistan, 300 is winning score if u see Pakistan past record... hope Pakistan bating line take responsibility...

Its all about responsibility!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom