What's new

Pakistan Vs India, World Cup 2015, Group B, Adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be a good chase. Very real chance for Pak to win this match.

300# pitch seems helping batsman let's see! First 10 over tell the remain story. Best of luck!
Pitch is not a batsmans paradise thats for sure ..You need partnerships ..Indian bowling is below avg so if two good parnership comes at begining then advantage pakistan ..

now itis upto useless bowler from India and avg batsman from Pakistan...

I think Pakistan has more chances of winning this game... India is about 20 runs short.. and knowing the bowling of India. Uhhhhh.. But Pakistan is known to snatch defeat out of the jaws of Victory... Only time and pressure will tell... Pakistani bowlers have done exceptionally well in last 5 overs and not to forget the batting power-play, they only game 25 in those overs..

Game is 70:30 now in favour of India. 80% of time, 300 score is not defendable.
I would say 60-40 in Pakistan's favour, in fact they might even humiliate us by winning inside 45 overs or so :cry:

:p
****.jpg

WOW! Wasn't ecpexting this performance in death overs from Pakistan. Saved a good 20-25 runs.

Pitch is not a batsmans paradise thats for sure ..You need partnerships ..Indian bowling is below avg so if two good parnership comes at begining then advantage pakistan ..

Yeah..Indian bowling ducks. .

My mind saying.....Pakistan will win................................... but heart not believing.............. but anything possible.......

I did night shift and still was in office to watch match................ Ghar me Wife dekhne kaha degi match.....SAA-bahu se pareshan (TV serial) hoon
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom