What's new

Pakistan Vs India, World Cup 2015, Group B, Adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

t helped offset major screw ups earlier

Yeah, I'm not too optimistic at the moment though owing to Pakistan's poor chases in the past, especially sgainst Bharat. Well, let's hope for the best.

The key to victory, I assure you, is singles and doubles and not boundries.

Kohli started playing like Sachin now, wasting balls for century....and after century......OUT
20 balls wasted by Kohli...... 3 overs......a significant amount in one-days.
But then he stood up there and built the game with Dhawan and Raina. You saw what happened when batsmen tried to hit every ball.

B93Fxk6CAAAqW7N[1].jpg

busiest roads of Pakistan at the moment @levina

Yeah, I'm not too optimistic at the moment though owing to Pakistan's poor chases in the past, especially sgainst Bharat. Well, let's hope for the best.

The key to victory, I assure you, is singles and doubles and not boundries.

Bingo. No need to throw wickets away. Only strike the bad bowls. Thatl get us to the 301. Knowing Pakistani batsmen though thats probably too much to ask. We love our boom booms.

Its good India Made 300 Runs against a good line up **** Bowlers

aur poli shakal walay Nawaz Sharif nay Pakistan kay haarnay ke koshi may Modi sahab ke walida ko Saryaan bhejeen... tyaari shuru hogaye hain saryoon ki LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank you Pakistan for helping Raina and Dhawan getting back thier SWAG!!

I hope batsmen don't try to be hero today. Get singles and two's, get settle and boundaries in bad balls. India doesn't have top class bowlers. If they don't get early wickets, they will offer some bad balls for boundaries. That looks like a winning recipe to me.

agar koi banda TV band b karday tu usko result pata chal jayega... agar tu LOC (Line of Control) pe Indian side say violation hoi tu samaj jana kiske ****** hey... aur agar aman raha tu samaj jana Pakistan haar gaya hy .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom