What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea ! Guys match will be amazing. Jantay ho na afraidi kaise marta hai.

@ falcon
ponting says that india will win. I was sharing news.

Bahartis sachin hamaisha shoaib se darta hai. I think you know very well.

Guys, i m giving you some breaking news, my friend who's father is working in PCB in senior position, i cant tell you about him as He is my uncle.
he told me that 11 pakistani products will ready for sale and the officials of PCb are again in trying to do some cricket diplomacy for the relations of both country.We will lose this match and the match has fixed now by the both board officials, by allowing victory to them we will get our cricket continue in pakistan and India will visit pakistan, plus 3 spot fixers punishment will be reduced to 1 or 2 year and our players will be considered for next IPL edition.
I m really pissed offfffff..

nice preemptive strike!!:D:D:D

Remembering Afraidi's fastest century. He always smash indians. His old habit.

I will keep this post in my attention hopefully!
Sure, treasure it.. :)

and yes the records are meant to be broken and unfortunately this is the only record India has against Pakistan. Probably this is the reason why all Indians has to repeat samething over and over again. BTW, Champions trophy is also an ICC event just like World Cup where they have not defeated Pakistan yet

We are playing World cup and I just told you well known facts.. Lets not go off topic by bringing in CT and other useless stats on the thread about world cup game

PS: Lets stick with current tournament and the analysis related with current tournament or might be helpful to support the predictions for the current tournament. Otherwise India has overall a very pathetic record against Pakistan and i would not even need to go and show you the statistics... you may already know about i
Dude, Pakistan's Batting and fielding sucks and its a well known fact. India is a better batting side, better fielding side, and has home advantage. Pakistan only has bowling advantage which can easily be negated by the strong batting lineup India has. Also, Pakistani team has not played in India for a while and I think they lack the knowledge of current pitches in India. So nothing seems to be working for Pakistan here thats the reason i said Pakistan team will be routed mercilessly @Mohali..

My prediction is the team which bat second will win.

Dear bond , often india used to loss from pakistan on its home ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom