What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Janjaweed
harnay k baad indian crowd ka kya reaction ho ga.

indians k haarnay k baad kya hoga yeh toh baad ki baat hain! magar aap k kuch log kyan bollnewale hain.. yeh toh match k pehle hi pata chal gaya!!:D:D

To all those Indians who think that India never lost to Pakistan.

Watch from your own Indian media:

Last edited by a moderator:
My bond , you have the right to dream but 30 will be sad day for india. So be happy and enjoy by watching dreams

Will be nice match, I took leave from job already for semifinal ... If India won party otherwise one good afternoon nap.
Anyway, almost 5000 Pakistani people got visa from Indian authorities for CWC ... so hopefully Pakistani team will also get some good cheers from crowd ...

Dear bond , often india used to loss from pakistan on its home ground.

Bhaijaan, at the moment things are favorable for India.We can even prepare a pitch of our liking to effect the result. it's huge advantage India has... Any losses of the past can not be compared now as this is a super serious business and no other tournaments/match can hold the same value as the "Semifinal of World Cup". So India will do everything to win the match and Insha'Allah, we will win..

i think mohali will like to show another 26/11 on 30th when india defeated.

wo.. wo.. wo.. it's only cricket match we are talking about. it's all bit of fun & banter. no need for these kinda nasty comments my friend! hold onto your overflowing emotions!!

@ nothing
you are in u.s.a. You can take nap. But the people in india will collect rotten eggs and tomatoes. .......... And what will be next......... you know better.

My bond , you have the right to dream but 30 will be sad day for india. So be happy and enjoy by watching dreams

Don't take it to heart Dude! It's all in good humor and I was just having fun. No Cricket match can be predicted until unless fixed.. So you can keep dreaming Pakistan win and let me enjoy mine. Rest we will see how things turn out to be on March 30th.

@ Nothing
Remember what indian crowd did in 1996 india vs sri lanka semi final.

I know ... I am praying for good crowd support for both the team ...want to see some good cricket...

Mohali will be suited to Pakistan being in Punjab, but India will win on the day and 5000 Pakistan's will have easy trip home through wagah border :tup:

Gentlemen emotion is good, but we should also display sportsmen spirit. The team that will play better will win. Both teams have good players and I have my fingers crossed.

Dear bond , match is crucial. And all depends upon performance. Lakin yar match kafi dino baad rakha gya hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom