What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaaar please stop fighting our team need prayers not fighting better way we can answer all anti pakistani people in india with win in india against india and i think ALLAH made us lost in T 20 final in SA becoz he wanted us to win this one i sense he want to give us big happiness ALLAH hamesha maslahat hoty hai ALLAH ka har kam man shayad T 20 ka final ALLAH ki maslahat thi ka hum is WC 2011 ka semi final india se jeeten par hamri team ko duaon ki zaroorat hai sab jummma ki namaz main dua kijya pakistan ka liya and please stop fighting with each other here

First of all, Pakistan team and the guys coming to watch the match , Welcome to Mohali!

Now the harsh fact, Pakistan's journey in world cup 2011 is gonna last till March 30th! Your team is going be mercilessly routed in the match so enjoy the moment till it last..

Zaki bhai, you are talking about stats so stats also tell us that Pakistan has never won a match against India in world cup and unfortunately the record will hold water for another 4 years. :cheers:

I will keep this post in my attention hopefully!

and yes the records are meant to be broken and unfortunately this is the only record India has against Pakistan. Probably this is the reason why all Indians has to repeat samething over and over again. BTW, Champions trophy is also an ICC event just like World Cup where they have not defeated Pakistan yet

PS: Lets stick with current tournament and the analysis related with current tournament or might be helpful to support the predictions for the current tournament. Otherwise India has overall a very pathetic record against Pakistan and i would not even need to go and show you the statistics... you may already know about it

India has slight edge because it is playing on its home ground.

Okay, we know India is the best nation that can play spin.

As for Gul, I reckon Zaheer Khan is better then him.

Also Zaki considering he made 100 against us, surprised he said India bowling is as good as Pakistan.

well, pakistan bowling attack has won games for us, what has your bowling done for you, losing a winning match??, get some common sense dear...

and zaheer khan is alone, ul is with razzaaq and shoaib...

Dont forget T20 World Cup, Pakistan has not even defeated us in that World Cup too.

Good thing match is in Mohali, should be a walking distance for Pakistan to go home when they lose. ;)

Dont forget T20 World Cup, Pakistan has not even defeated us in that World Cup too.

Good thing match is in Mohali, should be a walking distance for Pakistan to go home when they lose. ;)
we will see :)

well, pakistan bowling attack has won games for us, what has your bowling done for you, losing a winning match??, get some common sense dear...

and zaheer khan is alone, ul is with razzaaq and shoaib...

Pakistan hasnt played a decent batting side yet.

SL was rained off, SA batsman are awesome and was ruthless to the Indian bowlers. So simply India have bowled to better batsman.

Im not saying India bowlers are better, but Khan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gul.

Okay, we know India is the best nation that can play spin.

As for Gul, I reckon Zaheer Khan is better then him.

Also Zaki considering he made 100 against us, surprised he said India bowling is as good as Pakistan.

Its called "complimentary remarks"

All captains does the same thing in the post-match ceremony... well there has been various analysis by different commentators and experts clearing calling Umar Gul either the best bowler in the tournament or naming best trio as "Gul, Steyn and Malinga"

no no no this language is unacceptible last part of it cut the beared of yousuf pathan what kind of muslim you is we have most respect for this beared becoz our PROPHET MOHAMMAD (P.B.U.H) had it and it is sunna please mods close this out of here and ban this man he has no respect for others

We will win this war.

I will rather loose every single penny that I have than see India win.

This is a matter of life and death, end of story.

Bring it on.

Pakistani bowling side has afraidi , shoaib , gul. Indeed good combination + razzaq

We will win this war.

I will rather loose every single penny that I have than see India win.

This is a matter of life and death, end of story.

Bring it on.

full confidence hai aapko:azn:

Its sad you can't take a joke, but just for your sakes I replaced that line. And if you want I can replace that line again if its haram to cut hair in Islam too. And Yusuf Pathan's beard isn't the Islamic type.

Guys, i m giving you some breaking news, my friend who's father is working in PCB in senior position, i cant tell you about him as He is my uncle.
he told me that 11 pakistani products will ready for sale and the officials of PCb are again in trying to do some cricket diplomacy for the relations of both country.We will lose this match and the match has fixed now by the both board officials, by allowing victory to them we will get our cricket continue in pakistan and India will visit pakistan, plus 3 spot fixers punishment will be reduced to 1 or 2 year and our players will be considered for next IPL edition.
I m really pissed offfffff..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom