What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ East West
this type of chit chat will continue till 30...... So dont be worry...... Just enjoy it guy......

Kya karoo yaar..office main hoon..aaj utna kaam nahi hai...sab match ke baare mein discuss kar rahe hain

Mere office mein to unofficial chhutti type atmosphere hai aaj.

I've already told my boss that I won't be coming on Wednesday, and hopefully, thursday as well :)

lol i think its gonna be an official holiday on wednesday in both countries ,even if it doesn't happen we will not see much people in offices or schools etc and for the first time the traffic will not be ruling the roads

Mere office mein to unofficial chhutti type atmosphere hai aaj.

I've already told my boss that I won't be coming on Wednesday, and hopefully, thursday as well :)

yeah you will not be coming on wednesday because there will be PAK vs ind semi and on thursday you will not be coming because you will be crying that india has lost the match lol

the factor that the commentators and the senior cricketers are forgetting is the team playing as a unit, this isnt the exact case with the indians, just see the ghambir run out, india's plan is just to give the most of their ability as individuals, they are not as aggresive nor attacking, as pakistani team has become in recent 2-3 matches.. afridi is a strong magnetic centre, and not only him, the seniors like younus and misbah are backing well like former captains, so actually pakistan is playing not one captain, it is actually 3 captains....

this factor is grossly underestimated, and hope pakistanis prove themselves worthy as a team that day

Lol you are seriously understimating the bonding this Indian team has developed around the charismatic Dhoni and moreover one thing in which all the players are united is in giving Sachin the farewell he deserves - as a world cup champ.

These guys - Yuvi,Raina,Virat,Pathan,Dhoni....all grew up idolizing Sachin and the passion he brings into them is something no one can ever match.

yeah you will not be coming on wednesday because there will be PAK vs ind semi and on thursday you will not be coming because you will be crying that india has lost the match lol

Dost, gham ko dubane ke liye kaam se zyada achha tarika nahi hai. On the other hand, I can't go to office if I'm wasted after partying all night ;)

PS: We should start a petition for shifting this match to Saturday, and having the final the week after. What say?

@ Karthic sri
Yea ! After the semi all india will be cursing charismatic Dhoni.

@ Karthic sri
Yea ! After the semi all india will be cursing charismatic Dhoni.

ya why send pakistan via road to waha? Why not send them via air. lol.lol.lol

Will be a close and exciting match. Both teams are at the best of their games now and have covered their weaknesses.

They both have found the rhythm and have the momentum going with them.

India has come out of a tight QF while Pakistan had it easy with West Indies.

I think India has a slight edge. 55:45 India in my estimate.

Dost, gham ko dubane ke liye kaam se zyada achha tarika nahi hai. On the other hand, I can't go to office if I'm wasted after partying all night ;)

PS: We should start a petition for shifting this match to Saturday, and having the final the week after. What say?

I don't think its gonna be that easy to shift the schedule because it will effect all rest of the matches .I think ICC did a poor job on arranging the semi's on working days ,they should have arranged it on coming saturday .now its awaiting game and people have to wait 5 long days for semi and that too on working day

many people may have exams or important delegations to handle on that day .feeling sorry for them .i hope id on't get nay project on that day

Offtopic , but got this in mail:

Picture taken in the best possible angle :

attachment.php

@ two plus two is four (we know that , thank you for informing)
bad suggestion. I'm already feeling that match is too late. Anyhow , no need for petition. Nobody will approve your petition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom