What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have high-blood pressure on 30th March in either case. I don't know what you guys are going to do but I know I am going to drink water 20 times during match hours and take leaks after every 3 over hehehe..

hehe that was a good one :rofl::rofl:

@ trichy
yes Pakistani team will come by air after winning the world cup.

@ Prism
Indian cricket team eggs khanay k wahi jahey gi na......

@ Karthic sri
Yea ! After the semi all india will be cursing charismatic Dhoni.

Lets see if its the 'charismatic' Dhoni or the 'afraid' afridi. :lol:

first of all, shd be a 'humdinger' of a game - may the best team win!

this whole WC has been 'tailor-made' for india.

in other professional sports like NFL, NBA etc the team with the most wins in the group or division gets 'home-field' advantage - not in this WC

pakistan won its group yet it had to play the QF in BD and not at its 'home' which was colombo. it now has to go to mohali to play the SF.

india was 2nd in its group, yet it stayed 'home' and plays its QF and SF at 'home'

it will make a huge difference in favour of india - and i just read somewhere that the 2015 WC has also been awarded to india !!!

Lol you are seriously understimating the bonding this Indian team has developed around the charismatic Dhoni and moreover one thing in which all the players are united is in giving Sachin the farewell he deserves - as a world cup champ.

These guys - Yuvi,Raina,Virat,Pathan,Dhoni....all grew up idolizing Sachin and the passion he brings into them is something no one can ever match.

People are imagining things here.

While Pakistan has improved a lot from their typical fractious behavior, India has been playing as a unit for several years. Pakistan are nowhere near the Indian team spirit.

@ two plus two
Dhoni aur Sachin k wastay special ward book karwana.

Guys we need this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of stats of both teams being head to head in india

Till today both teams have played 26 matches in india out of 26 matches Pakistan won 17 while india won 6 and two were no result

People are imagining things here.

While Pakistan has improved a lot from their typical fractious behavior, India has been playing as a unit for several years. Pakistan are nowhere near the Indian team spirit.

How u measured the SPRIT?

We will win this war.

I will rather loose every single penny that I have than see India win.

This is a matter of life and death, end of story.

Bring it on.

Well, for me its a game.

That we are going to win. Just because we are a better team, not because its a war.

Its a game, just a little more special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom